Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anything happen in Akron anymore

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2015 at 3:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

It seems to me that no body in Akron talks anymore. 

by on Dec. 16, 2015 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beachbum8631
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Haha wow your post was from forever ago. I just joined this group. Pretty depressing! Thought I'd try answering you haha
dfournier0922
by Member on Jul. 13, 2016 at 10:01 PM
Akron area moms use to be active on a different site but the move killed it.

Quoting Beachbum8631: Haha wow your post was from forever ago. I just joined this group. Pretty depressing! Thought I'd try answering you haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beachbum8631
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2016 at 10:10 PM
That stinks. Inwas hoping to make some friends around here. We haven't lived here long. Where in Akron are you

Quoting dfournier0922: Akron area moms use to be active on a different site but the move killed it.

Quoting Beachbum8631: Haha wow your post was from forever ago. I just joined this group. Pretty depressing! Thought I'd try answering you haha
dfournier0922
by Member on Jul. 13, 2016 at 11:43 PM
I'm actually in Wadsworth

Quoting Beachbum8631: That stinks. Inwas hoping to make some friends around here. We haven't lived here long. Where in Akron are you

Quoting dfournier0922: Akron area moms use to be active on a different site but the move killed it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beachbum8631
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2016 at 6:45 AM
Oh that's actually where I grew up. Are you from there? What's your name

Quoting dfournier0922: I'm actually in Wadsworth

Quoting Beachbum8631: That stinks. Inwas hoping to make some friends around here. We haven't lived here long. Where in Akron are you

dfournier0922
by Member on Jul. 14, 2016 at 6:47 AM
I'm not from Ohio at all. I grew up in Tennessee. My name is Danielle.

Quoting Beachbum8631: Oh that's actually where I grew up. Are you from there? What's your name

Quoting dfournier0922: I'm actually in Wadsworth

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beachbum8631
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2016 at 9:10 AM
Oh cool. Well you're welcome to add me on Facebook Krista Cunningham. I don't get on here much but we could get our kids together or something sometime
dfournier0922
by Member on Jul. 14, 2016 at 9:57 AM
How old are your children? Mine are 8,4, and 9 months. I'm Danielle Fournier. There's several people with your last name.

Quoting Beachbum8631: Oh cool. Well you're welcome to add me on Facebook Krista Cunningham. I don't get on here much but we could get our kids together or something sometime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beachbum8631
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2016 at 3:29 PM
Mine are 5, 18 months, and 3 months. What's your picture look like? I will look you up

Quoting dfournier0922: How old are your children? Mine are 8,4, and 9 months. I'm Danielle Fournier. There's several people with your last name.

Quoting Beachbum8631: Oh cool. Well you're welcome to add me on Facebook Krista Cunningham. I don't get on here much but we could get our kids together or something sometime
Beachbum8631
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2016 at 3:32 PM

Mobile Photo

? Is it the first one? I added you if it is
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)