Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Curious...

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 11:26 AM
  • 8 Replies
How many members are still active in this group?  Spring's right around the corner and it would be great to get this group going again!!!  If you're still an active member, Respond to the post :0)

by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
talon2claw
by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 12:47 PM
I'm still here.  I do a lot hiking and hanging out at parks when the weather is warmer.  I have hiking group that hikes Summit Metro Parks trails.  Mostly it is homeschoolers, but I would definitely welcome other families to join us!

Carmen (mom to Gregory, 8)
amparker83
by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 3:06 PM
I'm a new member of this site and to Akron itself. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Stacie
astridsmama
by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Still active here. Don't get on here very often. I think this group is just dormant for the winter, but once the weather is warmer I imagine everyone will be up for meeting new people again.
loriml
by on Feb. 24, 2008 at 8:47 PM
i havent been on in a while, but i do check in on occasion. 
lori
Rebecca58
by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 10:17 PM
I am new here, but looking forward to Spring and getting out of the house.  I would like to meet people from the group.

Rebecca
clueless31
by on Mar. 2, 2008 at 9:24 PM
hey lady,
I'm new but would love to be active in a group.
teacher1219
by on Mar. 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM
Hi all, I'm new to the group as well and would love to hook up with playdates etc. My Sylvia is three years old!!
lilpixychica
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 4:48 PM
I'm also new to this area! I moved here from Pennsylvania for my job. I'm from the country setting as well. You can add me on myspace if you'd like to chat more!

www.myspace.com/lilpixychica
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)