Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i doing the right thing?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 8:59 AM
  • 2 Replies
i was seeing a guy for 3 months now and he doesnt have a licence and i dont have a car, so we only saw each other once in this 3 months.

we atleast talked alot until about 4 weeks ago he started working a lot and i rarely talk to him anymore because he says hes working a lot. he doesnt make anytime to talk to me or even text me. i'll go 4-5 days with out talking to him. this time the last time i talked to him was last tuesday.

last week though i went to his myspace and it says he is single and here for dating. but he still has all my comments up, im still number 1 and he has all my pictures up still in his album.

i decided that i am going to break up with him (if i can ever get ahold of him!!!)

i already started talking to a few other guys. (just talking, getting to know them...nothing big)

he's a great guy...but he never has time for me. i just dont see the point on having someone i never see let alone talk to. he says he thinks we have a future. but i dont know anymore...

but i want to know if im doing the right thing by breaking up with him and moving on...
by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
teacher1219
by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Hi there.... Stow in the house heehee-sounds like the right thing to me. It sounds like you were more committed than he was and that's often the case. Make sure, if you do ever get a hold of him, he knows what needs of yours weren't being met. If he wants to try and meet those needs-see what happens-but otherwise-I agree with you it takes two to have a working relationship.-sounds like you were the only one willing to work! Good Luck Girl!!
capien930
by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM
why break up with him? unless you wanted to be exclusive, nothing wrong with you dating other people too. never understood why people both men and women feel that they have to be tied down to one person when they are single, how will you find "THE ONE" if you don't keep your options open. and once you start doing that he'll probably call you every day, that's how they are.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN