Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

USING POTTY

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 1:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
MY CHILD IS SOON TO BE 3. SHE KNOWS HOW TO GO POTTY,BUT HAS A HARD TIME TELLING ME. SHE WILL TELL ME AFTER SHE HAS ALREADY WENT IN HER PANTS. I FEEL LIKE SHE MAY BE TOO OLD TO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING.WHAT CAN I DO?
by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lilpixychica
by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 1:25 PM
My aunt had this problem. Eventually she just started only wearing panties on her daughter and wouldn't put any more diapers on her. When she'd wet herself, she'd hate it so much that within a couple days she just stopped doing it and went to the potty on her own. Some kids actually have a bladder problem, sort of like how when you're pregnant and it doesn't FEEL like you have to pee until you sneeze and wet yourself a little, you know? My cousin had that problem and ended up actually taking a pill for it for a couple months and it corrected itself.
teacher1219
by on Apr. 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM
Naked training works for some kids.......No pullups, panties or diapers-they help you clean the mess. Also they are only allowed to sit on certain furniture and they can't sit on fancy stuff unless they use the potty-only took one day for a girlfriend's daughter of mine, because her daughter really loved their lazyboy chair!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)