Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your most favorite Album of ALL TIME

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Bat out of Hell by Meat Loaf (also bat 2 and bat 3 but nothing beats an origional)!!!

YOU?

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roobugs_momma
by Merida on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Idk i have a few but the bat out of hell was a good one.

Mrs.Elsey8486
by Belle on Feb. 5, 2015 at 12:40 AM

I dont think I have a fave. I love Pinks funhouse album.

Manth
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 4:37 AM

Bat out of Hell was a good one.  

I'm finding it hard to pick just one.  I love A Day At The Races by Queen, Brain Salad Surgery by Emmerson, Lake and Palmer, Mark III by Steam Powered Giraffe, Back to the Light by Brian May - at least, those are the ones I'm listening to most often lately.

CSM81
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 6:11 AM

Wow! All of those are great. And I LOVE Meat Loaf, even had his rare stuff from the 60's , also he's been in about 55 movies, plays etc. He says he was an actor ever before he was a singer, just got so successful as a singer that , that is what he'll be known for. :D

Quoting Manth:

Bat out of Hell was a good one.  

I'm finding it hard to pick just one.  I love A Day At The Races by Queen, Brain Salad Surgery by Emmerson, Lake and Palmer, Mark III by Steam Powered Giraffe, Back to the Light by Brian May - at least, those are the ones I'm listening to most often lately.

CSM81
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 6:14 AM

I've been listening to Meat Loaf every day since I was 12, since I would do Anything for Love came out, my all time fave song. I literally would have 1 cd in for like 5-7 yrs.NO Lie!! When my step dad gave me back my boom box I said oh I bet there's an ML cd of some sort in there and sure enuf it was. Lex took it out (9 yrs old) and put in Styx b/c she's obsessed w/ Mr. Roboto, even played it at her bday party lol! Guess like mother like daughter lol!

Quoting Roobugs_momma:

Idk i have a few but the bat out of hell was a good one.

CSM81
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 6:16 AM

So do I, have Fun House on my ipod . Of pink I also like Family Portrait and Sober. Some of her songs make me cry, others make me feel strong, she's a great artist , also performer...altho I've never seen her live.. :D

Quoting Mrs.Elsey8486:

la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Nirvana "Nevermind" only because I know it's the one I've listened to the most : ) 

girlfriendcj70
by Tweedle Dee on Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Rumours by Fleetwood Mac
Mrs.Elsey8486
by Belle on Feb. 5, 2015 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I love all her music. I wish I could have gone to see her during her FunHouse tour. It was amazing. I watched it online.

Quoting CSM81:

So do I, have Fun House on my ipod . Of pink I also like Family Portrait and Sober. Some of her songs make me cry, others make me feel strong, she's a great artist , also performer...altho I've never seen her live.. :D

Quoting Mrs.Elsey8486:

CSM81
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! :D

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Nirvana "Nevermind" only because I know it's the one I've listened to the most : ) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)