Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Marvelous Middle Schooler's

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:55 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 828 Total Views

Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Please reply to this post and introduce yourself.

Enjoy your time in Marvelous Middle Schooler's and on CafeMom.

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2015 at 9:02 PM

welcome

Hello! I'm the mother of four boys. My oldest son is in high school, my middle son's are in middle school and elementary school, and my youngest son is in elementary school. I am a member of a teen group and elementary school group. I am happy CafeMom finally has a middle school group! 

November 2016

Hello! I am now the mother of five boys. My oldest son will be graduating this year. I have a sophmore in high school, my third son started middle school this year and I have a son in elementary school. I had my youngest son this past summer, he is three months old. 

Geekybabe
by on Feb. 12, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Hi! My name is Candy and I am a Christian wife and mom of two amazing boys, ages 13 and 9. My hubby and I have been happily married for 13 wonderful years. Our 13 yo is in middle school, 6th grade to be exact. Our youngest is in 3rd grade. We live in North Carolina.
diaperstodating
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2015 at 10:32 PM
Hi Candy! Welcome to the group!
My middle son's are 13 and 10.

Quoting Geekybabe: Hi! My name is Candy and I am a Christian wife and mom of two amazing boys, ages 13 and 9. My hubby and I have been happily married for 13 wonderful years. Our 13 yo is in middle school, 6th grade to be exact. Our youngest is in 3rd grade. We live in North Carolina.
sassyceliac77
by on Jul. 20, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hi everyone! My name's Chey, and I have 3 middle schoolers and 1 elementary student. 

First middle schooler is 14, Teen Boy. He started his first year in football, during Spring Training, until we discovered he had something more serious wrong with his joints, besides arthritis. He made the decision on his own to change his choice in sports, he'll be trying out for basketball, next year, when he starts high school. We are still working with his rheumatologist, to find out exactly what he has. But, God is Great and we have faith that no matter what, He'll always be with our son.

Our second middle schooler is 13, Teen Boy. He tried out for basketball with his best friend, for the upcomimg school year, and neither boy made it. But, they didn't let them discourage them from trying out next year. Matter of fact, our son came home, and said, "God must've had a reason for me not to make it on the team this year.". I love that he had that attitude!!

Last, but not least, our last middle schooler is 12, teen girl. She wants to be a dancer, and chose her first elective to be dance class. She's just going into middle school this August, and is a little nervous.

diaperstodating
by Group Owner on Jul. 20, 2015 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Chey!
Welcome to the group!

Quoting sassyceliac77:

Hi everyone! My name's Chey, and I have 3 middle schoolers and 1 elementary student. 

First middle schooler is 14, Teen Boy. He started his first year in football, during Spring Training, until we discovered he had something more serious wrong with his joints, besides arthritis. He made the decision on his own to change his choice in sports, he'll be trying out for basketball, next year, when he starts high school. We are still working with his rheumatologist, to find out exactly what he has. But, God is Great and we have faith that no matter what, He'll always be with our son.

Our second middle schooler is 13, Teen Boy. He tried out for basketball with his best friend, for the upcomimg school year, and neither boy made it. But, they didn't let them discourage them from trying out next year. Matter of fact, our son came home, and said, "God must've had a reason for me not to make it on the team this year.". I love that he had that attitude!!

Last, but not least, our last middle schooler is 12, teen girl. She wants to be a dancer, and chose her first elective to be dance class. She's just going into middle school this August, and is a little nervous.

sarah824
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2016 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Sarah and my oldest is going into middle school this year. He is pretty excited and I am as well. I also have a daughter that will be going into 4th grade. DH & I have been happily married for just over 12 years.

diaperstodating
by Group Owner on Aug. 15, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Hi Sarah!
Welcome to the group!

Quoting sarah824:

Hi! My name is Sarah and my oldest is going into middle school this year. He is pretty excited and I am as well. I also have a daughter that will be going into 4th grade. DH & I have been happily married for just over 12 years.

acrogodess
by Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2016 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
My baby is now an 8th grader and my eldest a 10th grader. Next yr I won't have any middle schoolers left in the household
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saucy1
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Kristina.

I have 1 soon to be middle schooler, 1 in elementary, and 1 soon to be in elementary.

My daughter is 11 and should be in middle school, but we held her back due to her disability. She has mild cerebral palsy. She's normal except her left hand and left leg are weak. It's hard to notice until you see her braces. I'm terrified about she will be treated once she starts middle school. She's had a little taste of some bullying, nothing too extreme. We've tried preparing her, but we won't know how things will go until she gets in that environment.

My 9 year old son is in 4th grade and my 4 year old will be starting school next year.

diaperstodating
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Hi Kristina!
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Saucy1:

Hi I'm Kristina.

I have 1 soon to be middle schooler, 1 in elementary, and 1 soon to be in elementary.

My daughter is 11 and should be in middle school, but we held her back due to her disability. She has mild cerebral palsy. She's normal except her left hand and left leg are weak. It's hard to notice until you see her braces. I'm terrified about she will be treated once she starts middle school. She's had a little taste of some bullying, nothing too extreme. We've tried preparing her, but we won't know how things will go until she gets in that environment.

My 9 year old son is in 4th grade and my 4 year old will be starting school next year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)