Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prior to entering the White House, Donald Trump pledged an energetic “100-day action plan to Make America Great Again.” How much will he be able to accomplish, and how will his accomplishments compare to his promises? To shed light on these questions, we survey President Trump’s executive orders and other actions as president in the following chronology, updated daily.

by on Apr. 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Replies (101-106):
pdxmum
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2017 at 8:54 PM
I don't have the time to do 90 posts, but here is a different interpretation of those 100 days...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/29/us/politics/fact-checking-president-trump-through-his-first-100-days.html
Abacokalea005
by Member on Apr. 29, 2017 at 9:19 PM

Thanks for posting...............still going strong !patriotic

Pastalove
by on May. 1, 2017 at 12:27 AM
We all care about America, why do you think we argue so much????? Stop making asinine assumptions and allowing Trump to divide and conquer. Your mindset will never make this country "great again" it will instead feed the divide. Try to seek first to understand before making assumptions. It's with great love for my country that I argue with you, why else would I do it?

Quoting DreamWeaver669:

Quoting cellomom26:

Great job, Billiejeens.  How refreshing to have an American first President, for a change.  Perfect he is not, and he will face many obstacles.  However, he was the right choice.  If you actualy care about America, that is.

patriotic

Sadly some do not care about america only their leftist ideology

DreamWeaver669
WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR SACRIFICE!
Today at 6:50 AM
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2017 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Abacokalea005:

Thanks for posting...............still going strong !patriotic

He sure is still going strong...patriotic

DreamWeaver669
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2017 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Debrowsky:

this has been a man with a lot of action- and all for the repair and benefit of the American people. Thanks B.J. for going through the effort to post all of it.  

Yes...Thank you Bj! patriotic

DreamWeaver669
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2017 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cellomom26:

Great job, Billiejeens.  How refreshing to have an American first President, for a change.  Perfect he is not, and he will face many obstacles.  However, he was the right choice.  If you actualy care about America, that is.

patriotic

Yes...america first! patriotic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN