Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Official Facebook Group

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

If you find yourself not on CafeMom as much (but on Facebook more) feel free to join our official Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/768574913224935/

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudnavywife03
by Group Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I joined😊
tessak22
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:24 AM
Yay!
LovePhotoBug5
by Active Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Is it a public or private group? Haven't shared with anyone yet... so I don't want it to get out by people seeing that I am part of this group!

tessak22
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:38 PM

This is a closed group so that no one can see you joined or posted to the group.

Quoting LovePhotoBug5:

Is it a public or private group? Haven't shared with anyone yet... so I don't want it to get out by people seeing that I am part of this group!

LovePhotoBug5
by Active Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Hmmmm.... Tried joining - it was saying the group was unavailable at the moment. I will try later (when I am not at work!).

Quoting tessak22:

This is a closed group so that no one can see you joined or posted to the group.

Quoting LovePhotoBug5:

tessak22
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Give it a try now. I had it too locked down :)

Quoting LovePhotoBug5:

Hmmmm.... Tried joining - it was saying the group was unavailable at the moment. I will try later (when I am not at work!).

Quoting tessak22:

Quoting LovePhotoBug5:

LovePhotoBug5
by Active Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Got it! Thanks.... joined the group.

Quoting tessak22:

Give it a try now. I had it too locked down :)

Quoting LovePhotoBug5:

Quoting tessak22:

Quoting LovePhotoBug5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)