Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

US yesterday

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:33 PM
  • 12 Replies
Had an ultrasound yesterday at 5 wk 1 day.. just saw a gestational sac, nothing else.

Dr says that is okay and that can be perfectly normal.

I'm just scared to death that it's not viable... ugh!
by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheergurl84
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 6:36 PM
I'm praying it's just early still. Is another one scheduled?
OkieOBRN
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:02 PM
Not officially.. this was at the high risk OB . I have an appt with my regular OB on monday. I bet he will do one though.

I hope. I just NEED to know, one way or the other!

Quoting cheergurl84: I'm praying it's just early still. Is another one scheduled?
mamabaker060811
by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Hoping for a sticky bean!!!!  Good Luck!!! 

crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 9:18 PM
It's still early. just stay positive (if you can).
zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM
Good luck!
cheergurl84
by Group Admin on May. 11, 2015 at 1:21 PM
How are you doing?
cayceswife
by Member on May. 11, 2015 at 3:07 PM
It's still so early!!!! I thought the earliest to see anything (other than the sac) was 6 weeks???!! Have faith momma!!
JenR1986
by Member on May. 11, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Stay Postive!! 

OkieOBRN
by Member on May. 11, 2015 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Well.. had an US today. He did it abdominally because I was having some cramping and he didn't want to "stir anything up".

Last week they could see nothing thru the abdomen and did it vaginally and it dated out 5w. Today we saw a sac and a possible pole and I measured 6wk 2 days...

So..we saw growth. That is great.. still didn't see a heartbeat but I really think we might have if we had looked vaginally..

I'm feeling positive for now
cheergurl84
by Group Admin on May. 11, 2015 at 6:44 PM
It sounds like all is good! They tried mine abdominally at first today (5 weeks 5 days) and they could see the fetal pole and a flicker of the heart, but certainly not as easy as vaginally. I bet next time you will see the heartbeat too.

Quoting OkieOBRN: Well.. had an US today. He did it abdominally because I was having some cramping and he didn't want to "stir anything up".

Last week they could see nothing thru the abdomen and did it vaginally and it dated out 5w. Today we saw a sac and a possible pole and I measured 6wk 2 days...

So..we saw growth. That is great.. still didn't see a heartbeat but I really think we might have if we had looked vaginally..

I'm feeling positive for now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)