• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you planning something special?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
Have you told your family yet? Are you planning something special?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 9:39 PM
Told my man right away. I didn't want to wait. I have something planned for telling my mom... hopefully on mothers day. Everyone else can wait.
mamabaker060811
by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:25 PM

We didnt do anything special.. this is our 4th.. I called my close relatives.. siblings.. then posted the pic of the positive tests on fb for other family and friends.. 

zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:16 PM
The only one who knows is my husband. We haven't told anyone else yet, and I'm not sure when or how we'll tell anyone else.
Amari06
by Deyonna on May. 6, 2015 at 3:46 AM
I did have stuff planned but my sister telling me she was also pregnant kinda messed things up. Our immediate family knows I don't plan on telling anyone else until the gender reveal.
JosieCrystals
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 10:24 AM

My 3 closest friends know. I haven't told my mom yet as she will tell the whole world!

My man is away so waiting to tell him in person in a couple of weeks ;)

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 2:25 PM

We've already told family and some close friends. We got a "big brother" shirt to tell some people, but others we just told in silly ways over the phone.

pinklovesnore
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 9:57 AM
Dh already knows. I plan pn telling my mom on mothers day. and instead of a mothers day card, ill give her a merry Christmas and a happy new year card with babys due date. hopefully shell catch on.
Cbrice5
by Member on May. 13, 2015 at 6:42 AM

I was hoping to tell my husband after I had a good plan, however I couldnt' wait so I wrote on a onesie "Only Child Expiring Jan.2016" and put it on our daughter. It took him a good 30 minutes to figure it out , and I ended up pointing it out to him. We told of my SIL's and I told a couple friends but that is all for now:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)