Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twins???

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
I tested on the 28 and got a neg. then on the 3 and it was positive. My lmp was the 5th or 6th and I'm on a 26 day cycle. Meaning I was due for af on the 30th. Anyways on the 3rd my levels were 122 at midnight and then on the 4 were 187 at noon (12 hrs later) I know usually hcg doubles every 48 hrs and my dr said mine r every 24 hrs. Also I have been having the strongest Prego symptoms since even when I got a neg test. Like I knew all month I was pregnant lol seriously except I dnt get sick unless I'm in a car when I'm pregnant. I'm thinking since it's so different than my other 2 pregnancies maybe twins or a girl? My baby told me I was having boy/ girl twins before I even knew for sure I'm pregnant lol. Also for comparison with my last pregnancy I was at 20hcg at 12 dpo and this time was at 122. Any info is much appreciated thanks.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hopeandlove17
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:53 PM
I dont really know im kind of wondering the same thing
hopeandlove17
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:56 PM
The doctors think i found i was pregnant the day i found out i was pregnant my levels were 15 then 4 days later 127 and then 6 days later 2222 so that would make me 3 weeks at most and my levels are 2222
zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:15 PM
I have twins. I had minimal symptoms with them. I had the worst symptoms with one of my singletons. HCG and symptoms are not indicative of twins, only an ultrasound can determine that.
cheergurl84
by Group Admin on May. 6, 2015 at 12:17 AM
I'm no expert but wouldn't count on it being twins. For comparison, my hcg was a 191 the day before my period was due, and a 659 69 hours later. There's a huge range of normal for hcg.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 2:27 PM

Like they all said, you can't 100% go by hcg for indicating twins. I do believe having twins ups to hcg in your bloodstream, but you could just have one baby who likes to pump out lots of hcg! There was a woman in my previous ddg whose numbers were insanely high and everyone kept saying twins but she only had one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)