Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crabby.

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:23 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have been so unbelievably crabby for a few days now. Like every little thing just sends me over the edge. It's awful and I'm having so much trouble getting my mood under control. So in addition to being crabby about everything, I also feel guilty about being so crabby. I know I had some crabbiness issues with my son in the beginning but I swear this is worse. Ugh I need something to turn my mood around. 

This morning my son had a nightmare and decided it was time to wake up for the day at 4:30. I didn't go to bed until after 10, so I got about 6 hours of sleep. I'm working the evening shift tonight so I have to function until midnight. Yep, almost 20 hours of functioning on 6 hours of sleep while pregnant. It just was a terrible start to the day and I was a bit of a bitch to my son when he wouldn't go back to sleep (nothing too bad!). 

I'm just so emotional and tired that I'm having trouble being excited about this pregnancy. I wanted it more than anything and now I'm just a negative mess. Sorry, just gotta vent for a minute. Hopefully I'll feel a little better soon :(

by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
la_sirena22
by Ali on May. 7, 2015 at 1:21 PM

I feel your pain! I am always irritably and moody at the beginning of my pregnancies! I feel so bad for my husband and kids.

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:44 PM
Right?! It's like I get so pissed at the drop of a hat and overreact then feel bad about it. Damn hormones! Luckily I feel better now :)

Quoting la_sirena22:

I feel your pain! I am always irritably and moody at the beginning of my pregnancies! I feel so bad for my husband and kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)