Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you decide on your practitioner?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
Will you see a doctor or a midwife? How did you choose your practitioner?
by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cmac1024
by Christie on May. 7, 2015 at 6:26 PM
I'll be going with an obgyn. He delivered my last two as well!
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:50 PM
I go to an obgyn. She's been my doctor since I was 16 and she delivered my son. Love her!
cheergurl84
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 7:03 PM
I've seen the same OBGYN since 2004. He's done 4 surgeries on me, been with me through 2 high risk pregnancies, and delivered one of my boys. I will continue seeing him this pregnancy. Plus, the nurses only feel comfortable asking him my questions due to my complex history.
Amari06
by Deyonna on May. 7, 2015 at 7:10 PM
I have been at the same OBGYN office dince I started seeing the GYN when I was 15. They have midwives and an OB. We rotate through everyone in the practice but choose who you are most comfortable with. This will be the 1st time they see me from start to finish. Dh is in the Marines so we moved around three different times.
zdtmok
by on May. 8, 2015 at 2:15 AM
I see an OB and a midwife. I saw just an OB for my first pregnancy with the twins, and didn't really like her. I ended up not needing her, since I accidentally delivered at home. After that, I switched to a practice that has midwives, and I've had two home births with the midwife, and two hospital deliveries when I had complications. I'm planning on another home birth with my midwife in attendance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)