Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got my positive test today!!!!!

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello, I'm Elizabeth and my husband and I have been TTC for over 3.5 years. We have tried 3 failed IUIs and fertility meds and have had every test done with no explanation as to why we can't get pregnant. Well today I took a Clear blue weeks estimator test with fmu and it read positive 1-2 weeks!! It is 2 days until my period is due still. I was in disbelief so I went to Wal-Mart and bought a first response test...second line showed up immediately and became just as dark as the control. This was with 2nd morning urine and still 2 days until my expected period!!

Did anyone else get really dark lines like this before your period was due?

!

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
daydreamer86
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I've gotten a positive with my son a Couple of days before my period but it was never as dark as your test but it was dark. My daughter I found out at 5 weeks, so that's a different story. This baby I have no clue how far I actually am because I had a chemical last month but my test was not as as dark as yours.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:59 PM
Congrats!! My test wasn't that dark, but I was a full 4 days before my period. Maybe you ovulated a couple days early or something? Or maybe it's twins 😁
krystalgem85
by Krystal on May. 17, 2015 at 5:51 PM
Oh wow that's dark awesome. I am 3 days till af and mine was light yours is super dark.
Pandapanda
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Congratulations! I usually always got really early positives, but I was 20 days late this time before I got a bfp, but the line was instant!

ProudMeof2
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:07 PM

Congrats. I took mine before my expected period and it was clear as day. I went to the pregnancy center and had a test done and the lines were really dark.

crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on May. 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM
Congratulations
tuckermum
by Crysta on May. 17, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Those are beautiful test!!! Congrats!! I just got my BFP today too.

Amari06
by Deyonna on May. 18, 2015 at 8:24 AM
Congratulations!! I always get a positive early on but I keep taking test to watch the line get darker.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)