• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning sickness at 4 weeks?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

Last time I was pregnanat I didn't start getting morning sickness until I was about 6 weeks along.  Now I just got a positive test and have been feeling very nauseous.  My test was positive immediately and was as dark as the control line and my period is due in 2 days.  I was hoping the morning sickness wouldn't start for another couple of weeks but it looks like I'm out of luck.  

Anyone else have early morning sickness?  When did it start for you (if you got it)?

by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
aberky
by Alesha on May. 17, 2015 at 4:06 PM

not yet

hopeandlove17
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:13 PM
This time it star3d at like 3 weeks last time it started at about 3 weeks too the first time it didnt start till 8 weeks
krystalgem85
by Krystal on May. 17, 2015 at 5:49 PM
My AF is due Wednesday and got a nice line today. I hated gotten sick but last two days been really really tired and soreness in breastfeeding which I feel is a bit early so you never know how your body will react to hormones
Jenalex04
by Jen on May. 17, 2015 at 8:13 PM
Same exact thing here. I've been sick for 5 days so far and my expected period would have been today. With my first I didn't get sick until about 6 Weeks.
tuckermum
by Crysta on May. 17, 2015 at 11:53 PM

none yet i think mine started with DS at 6weeks. Im ready for any symptoms i can get. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)