• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel like im going to pass out

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
They last 2 days it has gotten really bad i feel flush light headed dizzy and im always shakey adding this to the all day nausea is not helping i go see my doctor tomorrow hopefully i can get some answers
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armygirl16
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:53 PM

When I was pregnant the first time I got some really bad dizzy spells.  Once I was waiting in line at the store and had to sit down immediately (in line) or I would have passed out.  This happened multiple times.  I hated going anywhere where I would have been standing for a bit.  

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM
Sounds like some hypoglycemia. It's been happening to me really badly too. Make sure you're eating a protein and carbohydrate snack at least every couple hours and that should help.
aberky
by Alesha on May. 17, 2015 at 4:08 PM

I get pretty bad fatigue. I always feel exhausted and jsut want to nap all the time.

hopeandlove17
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Isnt hypoglycemia a deibetic?

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem: Sounds like some hypoglycemia. It's been happening to me really badly too. Make sure you're eating a protein and carbohydrate snack at least every couple hours and that should help.
daydreamer86
by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:24 PM
No,it's the opposite. It is low blood sugar

Quoting hopeandlove17: Isnt hypoglycemia a deibetic?

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem: Sounds like some hypoglycemia. It's been happening to me really badly too. Make sure you're eating a protein and carbohydrate snack at least every couple hours and that should help.
hopeandlove17
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:42 PM
Oh well thats a good thing to know i know with my 13 month old my blood sugar was always low

Quoting daydreamer86: No,it's the opposite. It is low blood sugar

Quoting hopeandlove17: Isnt hypoglycemia a deibetic?

fairytale3
by Julia on May. 17, 2015 at 5:07 PM
I've been feeling dead tired, that and the nausea are what lead me to test before my missed period.
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 5:39 PM

I've been super dizzy as well. My midwife said it's probably because my blood vessels are dilating and my normally low blood pressure is even lower.  I've been trying to be on top of my water intake (which has been problematic the last week) and make sure I'm getting enough electrolytes: sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.  If all you can do it drink, get some pedialyte! Good luck!

krystalgem85
by Krystal on May. 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM
I have gotten lightheaded a couple times. But also have been feeling sick so haven't been eating as much so it makes sense
crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on May. 18, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Keep snacks on you, take frequent breaks & drink plenty of water.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)