Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fitness moms?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
I teach fitness classes and workout often. I am not worried about keeping my workouts going but a little worried if I end up getting morning sickness or exhaustion. Any advice just found out yesterday we are expecting have been pretty tired last couple days but worked out friday and was fine.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:58 PM

I actually find that exercising helps to combat the exhaustion and morning sickness. I had been running consistently when I got pregnant with my son, but kind of fell off the bandwagon. Whenever I'd exercise I'd get a boost in energy and decreased nausea for a few days. On Friday I started running again (after a two year break) in hopes of fighting these crappy first trimester symptoms. It definitely helps me, but pushing yourself to get up off the couch is a hell of a lot harder.

Pandapanda
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:25 PM

I'm not a gym type of person, but I took up running this year and have been training for a half marathon. I will continue training as my body allows for my half in October. I did 5 miles yesterday and my only obstacle seems to be the first trimester exhaustion! 

krystalgem85
by Krystal on May. 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Thanks for encouragement. Only thing I am worried about I teach 2 classes back to back. My Monday's I teach a Zumba then Aqua Zumba I am planning on using a cooling towel, have tons of water and go slow. I am excited to keep working out but exhaustion is really kicking it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)