Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't lay on belly...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm a belly sleeper.  Last night I realized it is really uncomfortable! LOL didn't even make it to 9 weeks!

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aberky
by Alesha on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Agreed. It's really uncomfortable top lay on my belly
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:40 PM

TMI but I could feel the pressure when my husband and I were having sex last night. Makes it hard to concentrate lol!

tuckermum
by Crysta on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:50 PM
I haven't had to much of a problem I have had a few nights were Ive felt uncomfortable. Im only 6weeks lol.
RedHeadTemper
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:35 PM

I'm totally a belly sleeper and I can sorta do this half sideways thing and I'm good but not directly down lol. I'm 6 weeks 5 days lol.

PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:05 PM

i keep waiting for that moment!!! LOL  Or the moment when it kicks while we're having sex and I put on the brakes!!! LOL

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem:

TMI but I could feel the pressure when my husband and I were having sex last night. Makes it hard to concentrate lol!

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 1:29 PM

The weirdest for me with my son was that my uterus would contract after I orgasmed...at first I thought it was him doing a flip, but later I figured out what it was! It was so intensely weird!

Quoting PortlandJane:

i keep waiting for that moment!!! LOL  Or the moment when it kicks while we're having sex and I put on the brakes!!! LOL

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)