Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Over This

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:19 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was told I have sinusitis and swollen tonsils on the 1st and given antibiotics. I am still having horrible head pressure, nose pressure, and throat pain. I tried calling my doctor but his nurse said try Bendryl. I def. don't want to do that. Any suggestions for like home remedies?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jenalex04
by Jen on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:34 PM
I have dealt with these issues my whole life. Except I had my tonsils removed at 12 so at least that's not an issue anymore. But my sinuses are sensitive. The best thing I've learned is steam, lemon, raw honey, echinacea, and cinnamon. During pregnancy raw honey is risky so skip that. And research echinacia. I've never used it during pregnancy, but its amazing if it is safeeling for pregnancy. Boil water. Add lemon and/ or cinnamon and sip slowly while breathing in the steam. They have antimicrobial properties. I also add lemon to all of my water and cinnamon to my coffee. It really helps!
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:23 PM
Honey and lemon in hot/warm water. A bath with those sinus bombs I saw them at the store but I normally get them from etsy.

FEEL BETTER!!!
crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM
Feel better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)