Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

28+2 week appt.

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I had my 28+3 week appt today. I also had an ultrasound. Little Nugget is growing fast! He is approx 3.5 lbs! I am really hoping that is off or he slows down soon. At my 22 week appt he had some cyst on his left kidney, but thankfully they are gone now. He looks very healthy. I passed my glucose test that I took 2 weeks ago. I also got to see an image of his face. He looks just like my ds#2. I am getting so excited to meet this little guy!
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RedHeadTemper
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:22 PM

That is so cool! I have my 29 week appointment tomorrow. I'll heat about my glucose test, I don't have any more ultrasounds but I wish I did because last time they did a head check and weight check when I was further along to make sure she was going to fit and all that. I love the 3D ultra sound pic!

crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on Oct. 26, 2015 at 7:25 PM
Aww, how cute. Glad everything is going well. I get one more sonogram, but it's later at like 36 or 37 weeks....kinda crazy.
My 3d sonogram showed my little girl looking like my daughter. That got me excited too.
I'm getting excited and ready to hold my little one.
Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 2:41 AM
Aw cute! I gotta do the sugar test but opted for the two hour food test and finger prick..so much easier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 6:07 AM
That's so cute!!!! I hope I get to see my DS this Thursday
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)