Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breast Pumps

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:38 PM
  • 25 Replies
I had a cheap electric one with DD that I loved it worked great but I can't remember what it was for the life of me!
So I'm looking at options and wondering what ones you all will be using? Also what bottles are you thinking of using?
Thanks ladies!
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenalex04
by Jen on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:46 PM
I get the Medela double electric pump covered 100% on my insurance. That's what I had last time too and I loved it. I'll be starting with dr. Browns newborn bottles. We loved those with my son.
Amari06
by Deyonna on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:41 PM
Medala electric pump that I used with my dd. Our insurance will cover an ew one but I would have to find a medical supply store that sells them. As for bottles I am using the Kiinde systme. You pump straight in the storage bag and attatch the storage bag to the "bottle/nipple. I also have Dr.Brown's and a playtex drop in.
Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 2:40 AM
Find out if your insurance covers it first..i have a hygeia I love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 2:40 AM
Pumped into bags..and used tommee tippee bottles
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 6:00 AM
I looked at that system kiinde thought about getting that.

Quoting Amari06: Medala electric pump that I used with my dd. Our insurance will cover an ew one but I would have to find a medical supply store that sells them. As for bottles I am using the Kiinde systme. You pump straight in the storage bag and attatch the storage bag to the "bottle/nipple. I also have Dr.Brown's and a playtex drop in.
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 6:03 AM
Thank you

Quoting Hannahsmommy816: Find out if your insurance covers it first..i have a hygeia I love.
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 6:05 AM

Mobile Photo

I bought one of these and the Tommee tippie I know I like those ones my DD used them.
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:25 AM
We have a Medela.
best thing ever, I only used it for back up and night feeds and going away when I was on may leave but more when I went back to work

Can't remember what bottles off the top of my head
RedHeadTemper
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:45 PM

I LOVED those bottles with DD, we got a bunch of these chepo bottles from the bottle drinking game at the baby shower. I am thinking of donating them because I don't plan on ever using them =/

Quoting Jenalex04: I get the Medela double electric pump covered 100% on my insurance. That's what I had last time too and I loved it. I'll be starting with dr. Browns newborn bottles. We loved those with my son.

CafeMom Tickers
Jenalex04
by Jen on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I never bothered with the ones from my baby shower either.

Quoting RedHeadTemper:

I LOVED those bottles with DD, we got a bunch of these chepo bottles from the bottle drinking game at the baby shower. I am thinking of donating them because I don't plan on ever using them =/

Quoting Jenalex04: I get the Medela double electric pump covered 100% on my insurance. That's what I had last time too and I loved it. I'll be starting with dr. Browns newborn bottles. We loved those with my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)