Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do your little ones sleep at night?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
My middle son was an awful sleeper, so it got me thinking about this subject now that baby girl is here. Both have reflux, but OMG does she sleep better. She usually falls asleep for the night between 9:30 and 11pm, then waked up 4 hours or so later, and is asleep until early morning (I get up at 5 for work). It's awesome! I'm still tired, but am enjoying my sleep compared to with my son. Hopefully this will continue. She's 3.5 weeks old.
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:20 PM
She sleeps better than her brother but still like a typical newborn. She usually does a long feed right as I'm thinking about going to sleep so we usually don't actually get to sleep until 11 or 12. She typically will sleep about 3 hours from the start of her previous feed, sometimes 4 hours. She's varying between eating for 30-60 minutes during the night. It's getting tiring and sometimes I want to punch my husband because he is able to get so much sleep lol.
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:52 PM
My DD slept awesome...little man on the other hand hates sleep and Durand mind that mommy is living with a constant tension headache.
He falls asleep at roughly 8 till 10pm. Then he is up till 1:30-2am then back up at 3:30-5:30am
Then he will sleep till 8:00
So tonight I'm going to try and mix things up a bit see if we can get anything before 2am.
hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Baby Haley is actually sleeping pretty well at night. She goes to sleep between 10 & 11 pm, wakes around 3-4 am, then wakes around 8 am. Our 4th baby was an awful sleeper. Didn't sleep through the night til 11 months old. It was awful! She is only 4 days old so it could change but I'm lovin it while I have it :)
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 8:37 PM
Depends if we have colic. Colic from 6pm to 3-4 am!!!! We are in a weird spot since my mom was taking Hazel until 1-2 am and we would sleep so now we are trying to figure out her schedule. Last night it was bed 8-11, quick bite at 1, then she woke at 1:30 and was up until 5, then slept until 8! I felt bad because I fed at 3:30 and she didn't want food before she passed out! Then she didn't wake to eat!!!! I woke up and it was light out and had an epic WTF moment!
hannmc14
by Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 8:07 AM

He was sleeping during the day and staying awake at night but that is slowly starting to change and he is sleeping more at night but i think he might have reflux. He starts crying and then either poops a lot or spits up a ton after eating and he gets really uncomfortable if he is laid down right after eating so we have been working on keeping him upright after eating a bit longer. Our dd was definitely a better sleeper than he is though. He fusses while he is sleeping a lot of times so it is actually hard to sleep since he is so noisy. 

tuckermum
by Crysta on Jan. 24, 2016 at 10:44 AM
She sleeps pretty well. She latches well so nursing her isn't difficult. Only thing keeping me up is all this cramping
crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2016 at 6:27 PM
Not so much. for some reason my girls have both been night owls. I wouldn't mind....but my oldest is in school. getting her to school in the mornings is brutal! I usually come home afterwards and sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)