Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diapers

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:42 PM
  • 18 Replies
What kind do you like?
We got mostly pampers but he is still wearing new born & we had a pack of Huggies. I'm not a fan.
With DD we did pampers then luvs then cloth diapers till she was potty trained.
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:03 PM
I'm doing cloth but we couldn't get them low enough to avoid her stump so we did pampers, then babyganics, then Huggies with the cut out- still too high! We went and got more babyganics to help until we got extra diaper covers. They are biodegradable and pretty absorbent! We have been VERY lucky to only have 1 up the back poop 'splosion so far and she poops like she eats taco bell every day. ;)
krystalgem85
by Krystal on Jan. 24, 2016 at 6:59 AM

Doing cloth got some decent newborns and prefolds he was to small for all the one size I bought. We do have backup pampers also though

tuckermum
by Crysta on Jan. 24, 2016 at 10:41 AM
We are going to cloth but she is still using a hospital pampers.
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:03 PM
He is so tiny he has had it shoot out the legs since we switched to Huggies lol so I'm going to stuff the rest In my suit case for my cousin. We are back to pampers. Lol

Quoting PortlandJane: I'm doing cloth but we couldn't get them low enough to avoid her stump so we did pampers, then babyganics, then Huggies with the cut out- still too high! We went and got more babyganics to help until we got extra diaper covers. They are biodegradable and pretty absorbent! We have been VERY lucky to only have 1 up the back poop 'splosion so far and she poops like she eats taco bell every day. ;)
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Cloth diapers are so cute

Quoting krystalgem85:

Doing cloth got some decent newborns and prefolds he was to small for all the one size I bought. We do have backup pampers also though

bethann9988
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:07 PM
That's nice we apparently have the only hospital in the world that doesn't give you diapers and if they do its Huggies

Quoting tuckermum: We are going to cloth but she is still using a hospital pampers.
tuckermum
by Crysta on Jan. 24, 2016 at 2:59 PM

Mobile Photo

Yeah it's pretty nice especially since she pooped like 10 times at the hospital. I put her in one of my diapers today though :)

Quoting bethann9988: That's nice we apparently have the only hospital in the world that doesn't give you diapers and if they do its Huggies

Quoting tuckermum: We are going to cloth but she is still using a hospital pampers.
Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 5:22 PM

we do cloth but nap/bedtime is usually Target up&up or Luvs..the TRU brand isnt too bad, I tested it out last month!

Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 5:23 PM

btw i am not a fan of Huggies either..if I have to i will use them

bethann9988
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 5:48 PM
I love it! So cute!

Quoting tuckermum:

Mobile Photo

Yeah it's pretty nice especially since she pooped like 10 times at the hospital. I put her in one of my diapers today though :)

Quoting bethann9988: That's nice we apparently have the only hospital in the world that doesn't give you diapers and if they do its Huggies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)