Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gloves

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

I know they have gloves for when babies are born so they don't scratch their skin, but have you ever seen them for older newborns? Even though Armando's nails are done, he keeps tearing the skin off of his face. I'm not sure what to do so any suggestions are welcomed.

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I haven't heard of gloves for babies but I usually buy the long sleeve shirts that can have the ends of the sleeves fold over like mittens. Let me see if I can find a pic....ok I just took this picture but anyway thats what I was meaning.
HappyFamilyOf5
by Ronnette on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Thank you. I will have to look for those.

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

I haven't heard of gloves for babies but I usually buy the long sleeve shirts that can have the ends of the sleeves fold over like mittens. Let me see if I can find a pic....ok I just took this picture but anyway thats what I was meaning.

hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:38 PM
You're welcome. Good luck!

Quoting HappyFamilyOf5:

Thank you. I will have to look for those.

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

bethann9988
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I still have the gowns that will fold over his hands. Carmine's nails are crazy!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)