Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teething...(language alert)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:29 AM
  • 11 Replies
FUCK.THIS.SHIT.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oldforge001
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:23 AM

LMAO...this just made my morning!  I am sorry you are not enjoying teething lol!  I think Kit is close, she will get fussy and then we put a finger in her mouth and she bites down on it and stops fussing.

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh my son was a terrible teether. Up every night screaming for hours...really hoping Hailey handles it better! She seems good so far. Lots of drooling and some biting...my poor nipples.
winterfamily201
by Dianna on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:23 PM
Hunter was born with two little nubs and at 11 weeks they are trying to be trouble. Lots of drooling and gumming on our hands. Use vinalla extract it is just as good as oralajel
hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:28 PM
Haley has been a little fussy. I imagine it's about teething time for her. Orajel and Tylenol are our best friend during these times. Also gaving them suck on a cool wet wascloth helps as well. We also got some teething rings to help this time. I hope she gets better! Remember, this too shall pass :) Hang in there mama!
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
We have tons of teething toys but she's too young for them to appeal! And she hates cold so the gel toys aren't appreciated when I hold them in her mouth! I'm using Tylenol, her pediatrician doesn't like oragel. She's still sleeping great at night but she's fussy and not napping during the day. She's had a fever of 99.-something for 2 weeks now... I can see the little bastards...

It didn't help that it's been HOT the last 2 days! This is Portland! No 90 degree days in April!!! Kthxbai
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:01 PM
Quoting PortlandJane: We have tons of teething toys but she's too young for them to appeal! And she hates cold so the gel toys aren't appreciated when I hold them in her mouth! I'm using Tylenol, her pediatrician doesn't like oragel. She's still sleeping great at night but she's fussy and not napping during the day. She's had a fever of 99.-something for 2 weeks now... I can see the little bastards...

It didn't help that it's been HOT the last 2 days! This is Portland! No 90 degree days in April!!! Kthxbai
James is starting to teeth but is pretty content with his passy. I like hylands teething tablets. And at least its not snowing!! It was like a blizzard last night!
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 3:44 PM
Carmine is such a cry baby as it is he will be driving me insane when it starts
hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 5:42 PM
What about trying the teething necklaces? I've heard good things about them but haven't tried them myself for my babies. I actually saw something like them at target the other day but we didn't get them cuz Haley isn't majorly teething right now. She's a little fussy now and then but nothing major yet. Hope it gets better!
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2016 at 12:25 AM
We have one with round beads and another with flat beads. We also have a bracelet with diamond shaped beads. She's just too young to put them in her mouth! :(

Quoting hurst0three: What about trying the teething necklaces? I've heard good things about them but haven't tried them myself for my babies. I actually saw something like them at target the other day but we didn't get them cuz Haley isn't majorly teething right now. She's a little fussy now and then but nothing major yet. Hope it gets better!
Momma2DN
by Member on Apr. 19, 2016 at 9:09 AM
Have you tried the Baltic Amber necklaces? It is supposed to help. I am considering getting one for Andrew.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)