Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cosleeper...

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM
  • 13 Replies
Hazel has slept in the cosleeper every night since Thursday!!!!!!!! And tonight she FELL asleep in it!!!!! 20 minutes of drop the binky and 5 lullabies and she's OUT!!!!!!! I'd do a victory dance but I'd knock something over! ;)
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:03 AM
Lucky! We are having problems here..he was sleeping decently and now is being awful, we also cosleep. His feeding is awful too. This too shall pass! Glad things are well with sleeping!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheergurl84
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:30 AM
That's awesome!
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:59 AM
Teething? I think that part of why she transitioned back so easy, she's has a mild fever and was too hot in my arms...

I didn't know how we could continue to cosleep. She was b/t me and the cosleeper because DH is a super sound and violent sleeper. I didn't know what we'd do after she started rolling!

Quoting Hannahsmommy816: Lucky! We are having problems here..he was sleeping decently and now is being awful, we also cosleep. His feeding is awful too. This too shall pass! Glad things are well with sleeping!
HappyFamilyOf5
by Ronnette on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:49 PM

That's great

bethann9988
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Rub it in!! Still thinks he is 6 pounds sleeping on chest driving me crazy. I'm really happy for I'm glad your sleeping and she is doing so well
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 11:41 PM
I hate to suggest it but maybe sleep training? I was initially going to start during nap time but we just lucked out that Hazel slept! She had been sleeping on a blanket in our bed (an extra layer for all the spit up) so I put it under her, as well as one of my used shirts. Tonight is the first night without them. So far she's out- and she was wide awake when I put her down. What sort of sleeping arrangement do you have for him? I think it helps that Hazel in the cosleeper and she can see me and hear Tim snoring.

Quoting bethann9988: Rub it in!! Still thinks he is 6 pounds sleeping on chest driving me crazy. I'm really happy for I'm glad your sleeping and she is doing so well
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 2:36 PM
I have a co sleeper for him he seems to hate it.

I have the fisher price new born rocker he will get maybe 30 minutes in there.

I have a bassinet he has napped in it a minute.

His swing he slept in it for 3 hours once.

His bouncy chair again I got almost 2 hours out of that.

His pack n play he hates.

If he sleeps on my chest not nursing he will sleep all night. If he naps in my arms he will nap for up to 2 hours but I can't move. It's really exhausting not even from the lack of sleep but I'm always feeling touched out like seriously there are moments I feel like I'm going to crack up because there is NEVER a minute I'm not holding this baby. He has a billion toys he won't sit or stand in anything longer than 15 minutes. He won't lay longer than 15 minutes. He goes into the bathroom when I shower and I have to talk to him the whole time occasionally he is actually in the shower with me.

Quoting PortlandJane: I hate to suggest it but maybe sleep training? I was initially going to start during nap time but we just lucked out that Hazel slept! She had been sleeping on a blanket in our bed (an extra layer for all the spit up) so I put it under her, as well as one of my used shirts. Tonight is the first night without them. So far she's out- and she was wide awake when I put her down. What sort of sleeping arrangement do you have for him? I think it helps that Hazel in the cosleeper and she can see me and hear Tim snoring.

Quoting bethann9988: Rub it in!! Still thinks he is 6 pounds sleeping on chest driving me crazy. I'm really happy for I'm glad your sleeping and she is doing so well
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2016 at 7:43 AM
Have you tried Pi tint your shirt on the sleeping surface?

Quoting bethann9988: I have a co sleeper for him he seems to hate it.

If he sleeps on my chest not nursing he will sleep all night. If he naps in my arms he will nap for up to 2 hours but I can't move. It's really exhausting not even from the lack of sleep but I'm always feeling touched out like seriously there are moments I feel like I'm going to crack up because there is NEVER a minute I'm not holding this baby. He has a billion toys he won't sit or stand in anything longer than 15 minutes. He won't lay longer than 15 minutes. He goes into the bathroom when I shower and I have to talk to him the whole time occasionally he is actually in the shower with me.

Quoting PortlandJane: I hate to suggest it but maybe sleep training? I was initially going to start during nap time but we just lucked out that Hazel slept! She had been sleeping on a blanket in our bed (an extra layer for all the spit up) so I put it under her, as well as one of my used shirts. Tonight is the first night without them. So far she's out- and she was wide awake when I put her down. What sort of sleeping arrangement do you have for him? I think it helps that Hazel in the cosleeper and she can see me and hear Tim snoring.

tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 14, 2016 at 10:35 AM
That's awesome!!
bethann9988
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2016 at 4:27 PM
I've laid one his blankets on me through the day like everytime we nurse then tried to use that but no not a shirt. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

Quoting PortlandJane: Have you tried Pi tint your shirt on the sleeping surface?

Quoting bethann9988: I have a co sleeper for him he seems to hate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)