Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rash?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Kit has a rash on her whole back and up her neck and I have no clue what it's from?

No new food or soaps. It just appeared yesterday, noticed it during bath time. Only thing different was that she actually drank cows milk-about 2 ounces.

We did find over the weekend she is allergic to cats, her face was all blotchy/red after playing with my sisters cat.

Wondering if I should call doctor or see if it goes away in a few days? Doesn't seem to be bothering her all and she doesn't have a fever.
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:48 PM
Heat rash? My daughter's back breaks out everytime she sweats in the car.
tuckermum
by Crysta on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:53 PM
I don't know if there aren't anymore symptoms I'd probably give it a couple days.
Oldforge001
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 8:23 AM

Thats what I originally thought but we were in the car on sunday and she didnt get it until monday night?

Quoting crazy4chapstick: Heat rash? My daughter's back breaks out everytime she sweats in the car.

Oldforge001
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 8:24 AM

It sgone off her back but she now has some on her chest so I am wondering if it was an alergic reaction to something and now its leaving the body.  I once ate cherries and my whole body broke out, it was crazy.

Quoting tuckermum: I don't know if there aren't anymore symptoms I'd probably give it a couple days.

crazy4chapstick
by Group Admin on Feb. 22, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Oh wow. Yeah maybe something she ate or came into contact with.
I know that's hard. I had reactions to everything as a kid. Sometimes we never figured them out.
My little one has eczema. Everything seems to bother her.

Quoting Oldforge001:

Thats what I originally thought but we were in the car on sunday and she didnt get it until monday night?

Quoting crazy4chapstick: Heat rash? My daughter's back breaks out everytime she sweats in the car.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)