Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feels like Spring!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 4:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The snow is almost all out of the yard! It felt nice to finally be outside with Kit and not be all bundled up... she loved playing in the yard! She fell in the last picture and was upset she was all dirty 😉

* she also sat long enough for me to try out piggy tails!!
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HappyFamilyOf5
by Ronnette on Apr. 11, 2017 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice pics. Looks like she was ready to be outside also. Cute pigtails

tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 14, 2017 at 9:55 PM
I hate snow lol that's awesome that y'all got to play outside. I love her pigtails Veronas so hard to get pigtails done. I usually have to walk with her to get a pony tail in. Lol
Oldforge001
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2017 at 7:47 AM
I can usually do anything with her when she's "brushing" her teeth, she stands there for like 5 minutes!

Quoting tuckermum: I hate snow lol that's awesome that y'all got to play outside. I love her pigtails Veronas so hard to get pigtails done. I usually have to walk with her to get a pony tail in. Lol
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 15, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Verona doesn't do anything for very long she is always go go go. She brushes her teeth while she runs away ha ha.

Quoting Oldforge001: I can usually do anything with her when she's "brushing" her teeth, she stands there for like 5 minutes!

Quoting tuckermum: I hate snow lol that's awesome that y'all got to play outside. I love her pigtails Veronas so hard to get pigtails done. I usually have to walk with her to get a pony tail in. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)