Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sept. 2017

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2017 at 5:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hey mamas! I know not many of us visit the group much anymore. I myself have gotten a bit lazy with not posting.
I can't believe in almost a month our first Jan. Baby will be 2!!!!
It's hard to believe we all have toddlers.

Let's see some updates!
1. What's their favorite activity?
2. What's their favorite food?
3. How many teeth?
4. How many words?
5. Do they know any body parts?
6. Are any big brothers or sisters now?
7. Favorite toy?
8. Anything planned this month?
9. How are y'all doing?

by on Sep. 4, 2017 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tuckermum
by Crysta on Sep. 4, 2017 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

1.What's their favorite activity? Anything she's not supposed to do. Ha ha
2. What's their favorite food? She loves eggs and chocolate. (Not together though I doubt she'd mind.)
3. How many teeth? 14 teeth
4. How many words? She says quite a bit. I'd say over 30 words. I'd have to count.
5. Do they know any body parts? Yes she can say and point to hair, eyes, nose, mouth, hands, arms, belly button, butt, toes. She also knows where her ears and feet are but doesn't say them.
6. Are any big brothers or sisters now? Nope
7. Favorite toy? Anything buba has
8. Anything planned this month? nothing for us.
9. How are y'all doing? Pretty good. Verona was sick with a fever for a couple days now I have it I'm on day 3. Il hoping no one else catches it.
PortlandJane
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 12:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

1. What's their favorite activity? Dancing, coloring, blocks, puzzles... does "yes" work here?
2. What's their favorite food? It's easier to list things she doesn't eat enthusiastically! LOL she loves food and will eat anything but greens of all sorts. Quinoa is still at the top of the love list!
3. How many teeth? 13
4. How many words? All.of.them. No Is her favorite!
5. Do they know any body parts? Eyes ears nose mouth chin hair arms legs tummy vagina butt legs toes.
6. Are any big brothers or sisters now? Nope
7. Favorite toy? She loves books lately. GP's brought books last week and "Pout Pout Fish" has been read 1000x since Wednesday... oh and they brought bugs! LOL she's running around with ants and grasshoppers the size of my hands!!!! LOL
8. Anything planned this month? My folks just left. Time for quiet and attacking potty training!
9. How are you doing? I'm finally starting to feel better! Now maybe I'll be a more involved friend and partner. I feel like I'm failing as a parent. Hazel has started the no phase. And she's an asshole! I swore I'd never spank... well... good news, she hits back! I can't win with her... she bites and hits ME. No one else thankfully but it's completely disheartening and I feel like I'm failing. My mom said I was never this tough. Hard to ask about DH as he was a twin. I don't know how to deal with this! I'm parking her in front of the TV when I hit my breaking point and I barely get to spend any time with her as is! So yeh... mom of the year here!!!
hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:30 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Let's see some updates!
1. What's their favorite activity? She loves playing with her toy laptop 😊

2. What's their favorite food?Β Spaghetti, definitely spaghetti haha

3. How many teeth?Β 8 now with her incisors coming in on bottom!

4. How many words?Β She says is a totasl of maybe 5 or 6 words we can make out but she "talks all the time.

5. Do they know any body parts?Β Nose

6. Are any big brothers or sisters now? Nope, she's our last 😊

7. Favorite toy?Β Toy laptop or our husky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. Anything planned this month?Β Not really this month but with the holidays coming anything is possible!

9. How are y'all doing?Β I'm pretty busy with 4 kids in school, my own school, and kids activities plus the daily "sahm stuff" to do. I've been sick with a sinus infection for about 4 weeks now. Just starting to feel better with a new antibiotic.
Hope everyone is doing well! The terrible 2s are coming up real quick πŸ˜‰
HunnyBabie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM
  1. going outside with her sneakers on and anything with/for her chickens
  2. pizza or mac'n'cheese (depends on which we're having that night lol)
  3. lots (and they're sharp!)
  4. lots (and she knows how to use them! lol)
  5. piggy feet, fingers, nose, ears, eyes, teeth (that was fun, her learning teeth and sticking her little finger in my mouth everytime she wanted to show me that she knew what those white things were in there lol), and several others
  6. not mine, and she won't be! lol
  7. Chickie (a stuffed baby chick that my g-ma brought her, it's about 8 inches tall, so perfect size)
  8. no, just plugging away at school work.  Thanksgiving next month
  9. We're doing alright. =)

Technically, it's Oct.  I'm late.  Sorry about that. =\

HunnyBabie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:39 AM

She looks so much like you! =)

You're both beautiful women!!! 

What are you studying?

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Let's see some updates! 1. What's their favorite activity? She loves playing with her toy laptop 😊 2. What's their favorite food? Spaghetti, definitely spaghetti haha 3. How many teeth? 8 now with her incisors coming in on bottom! 4. How many words? She says is a totasl of maybe 5 or 6 words we can make out but she "talks all the time. 5. Do they know any body parts? Nose 6. Are any big brothers or sisters now? Nope, she's our last 😊 7. Favorite toy? Toy laptop or our husky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 8. Anything planned this month? Not really this month but with the holidays coming anything is possible! 9. How are y'all doing? I'm pretty busy with 4 kids in school, my own school, and kids activities plus the daily "sahm stuff" to do. I've been sick with a sinus infection for about 4 weeks now. Just starting to feel better with a new antibiotic. Hope everyone is doing well! The terrible 2s are coming up real quick πŸ˜‰

Join us in the Moms of Higher Education group

HunnyBabie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:40 AM

I like the acorn "cap". lol

She looks happy and healthy, Hon!  Books are a great thing to love! =)

Quoting PortlandJane:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

1. What's their favorite activity? Dancing, coloring, blocks, puzzles... does "yes" work here? 2. What's their favorite food? It's easier to list things she doesn't eat enthusiastically! LOL she loves food and will eat anything but greens of all sorts. Quinoa is still at the top of the love list! 3. How many teeth? 13 4. How many words? All.of.them. No Is her favorite! 5. Do they know any body parts? Eyes ears nose mouth chin hair arms legs tummy vagina butt legs toes. 6. Are any big brothers or sisters now? Nope 7. Favorite toy? She loves books lately. GP's brought books last week and "Pout Pout Fish" has been read 1000x since Wednesday... oh and they brought bugs! LOL she's running around with ants and grasshoppers the size of my hands!!!! LOL 8. Anything planned this month? My folks just left. Time for quiet and attacking potty training! 9. How are you doing? I'm finally starting to feel better! Now maybe I'll be a more involved friend and partner. I feel like I'm failing as a parent. Hazel has started the no phase. And she's an asshole! I swore I'd never spank... well... good news, she hits back! I can't win with her... she bites and hits ME. No one else thankfully but it's completely disheartening and I feel like I'm failing. My mom said I was never this tough. Hard to ask about DH as he was a twin. I don't know how to deal with this! I'm parking her in front of the TV when I hit my breaking point and I barely get to spend any time with her as is! So yeh... mom of the year here!!!

Join us in the Moms of Higher Education group

hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Currently in a master's degree program for marriage & family therapy. Thank you!! How are you doing??

Quoting HunnyBabie:

What are you studying?

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Let's see some updates!

2. What's their favorite food? Spaghetti, definitely spaghetti haha

3. How many teeth? 8 now with her incisors coming in on bottom!

4. How many words? She says is a totasl of maybe 5 or 6 words we can make out but she "talks all the time.

5. Do they know any body parts? Nose

7. Favorite toy? Toy laptop or our husky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. Anything planned this month? Not really this month but with the holidays coming anything is possible!

9. How are y'all doing? I'm pretty busy with 4 kids in school, my own school, and kids activities plus the daily "sahm stuff" to do. I've been sick with a sinus infection for about 4 weeks now. Just starting to feel better with a new antibiotic.

HunnyBabie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM
I'm good. Been having some female difficulties all year. I'm in a master's program for development develipmrntal psychology.
how are you doing?

Quoting hurst0three: Currently in a master's degree program for marriage & family therapy. Thank you!! How are you doing??

Quoting HunnyBabie:

What are you studying?

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Let's see some updates!

4. How many words? She says is a totasl of maybe 5 or 6 words we can make out but she "talks all the time.

8. Anything planned this month? Not really this month but with the holidays coming anything is possible!

9. How are y'all doing? I'm pretty busy with 4 kids in school, my own school, and kids activities plus the daily "sahm stuff" to do. I've been sick with a sinus infection for about 4 weeks now. Just starting to feel better with a new antibiotic.

hurst0three
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Doing ok. I've been dealing with headaches and inflammatory arthritis which is an autoimmune disease. Plus school and 5 kids makes life a bit challenging at times. Sorry to hear you've been having some issues. I hope they are getting resolved. Developmental psychology sounds like a good major to go into. How's school going??

Quoting HunnyBabie: I'm good. Been having some female difficulties all year. I'm in a master's program for development develipmrntal psychology.
how are you doing?

Quoting hurst0three: Currently in a master's degree program for marriage & family therapy. Thank you!! How are you doing??

Quoting HunnyBabie:

What are you studying?

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Let's see some updates!

HunnyBabie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:48 AM
Ook sorry to hear that you're having health difficulties! DH just found out that he's got an autoimmune disorder. He's eating according to autoimmune protocol. It's making a huge difference!
Im just dealing perimenopause. I'm old, fat, sedentary, and sleep deprived. Add the afters of school, and it's a recipe for feeling like a pile of manure.

School is going well. I really only just started my master's program

What about you? What are you studying and how is it going?

Quoting hurst0three: Doing ok. I've been dealing with headaches and inflammatory arthritis which is an autoimmune disease. Plus school and 5 kids makes life a bit challenging at times. Sorry to hear you've been having some issues. I hope they are getting resolved. Developmental psychology sounds like a good major to go into. How's school going??

Quoting HunnyBabie: I'm good. Been having some female difficulties all year. I'm in a master's program for development develipmrntal psychology.
how are you doing?

Quoting HunnyBabie:

What are you studying?

Quoting hurst0three:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Let's see some updates!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)