Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 381 Total Views

Hello everyone. I am looking for people who are interested in letting me do a free demo for them for a Rainbow vacuum. It's not only a vacuum but also a broom, mop, carpet shampooer, and air purifier. A friend of mine came and did the demo for me and I fell in love with the machine, it's awesome and takes cleaning your home to a whole new level. For letting me do the demo for you you will receive a free two night stay with over 30 different locations to choose from. There is no obigation to buy and just by allowing me to do the demo for you, you are helping me earn mine for free. If you like the product you can choose to do what I am all you have to do is do the demo for 12 people. Please let me know if you are interested and I will find a time that fits your schedule. Thanks so much!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LanieLoo12
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Anyone???????

mommyOF2littles
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Ha, did you get sucked into one of those things too?  lol  Was the girls name Vickie? 

Auugghhh, yea we got the rainbow a few yrs. ago.  Never finished with all the people we had to do, ended up biting the bullet and paying for it all.  Yup, we'll never do anything like that again.   Oh, the beauty of hindsight.   :) 

Anyways, yea I suggest you try to get all the people you need to end up getting the machine "free".  But one of my friends who got all her people and was promised it would be free said she still had to pay for something, forgot what it was, but she had to pay taxes and something else.  So you still have to pay something in the end.  Let me know how it goes.

It's a good machine, no lie.  I did and still do really like it.  Just hate that it's so big and bulky.  And the mop part is big and you get a dang workout using it.  Geesh!  It's a good vac. and sweeper, but def. not worth over a grand!  lol

Looking back, now wish I would have not got it, maybe just got a really really good vac. and one of those bissell steam mops.  But anyways, good luck with getting all your folks, and hope the last one buys into it too  :) 

Where at in Covington are y'all? 

LanieLoo12
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Hey, no it was a girl I went to hs with named Laura...I love it and already have 8 people scheduled...it is an awesome machine and I don't mind paying in the end if I have too. I agree it is bulky and is a hell of a work out haha. I live off Kirkland Rd. what about you??

devenymarie
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Hey, do you still need to do it lol?? I wanna earn one=}

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)