Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got Zits? Acne Scars? We can help!

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:11 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

Rodan + Fields DID create Proactiv, so who else would be better to help with your acne needs?  UNBLEMISH - Breakouts? Unpredictable, unreasonable, unfair! We like to call the Unblemish Line the “big girl” version of Proactiv and it is DIFFERENT than proactiv….great for teenagers all the way up to adults….

I Love personal stories and here are 2 of my high school friends who started on the Unblemish for their acne and became consultants…

1st picture is of my friend Cynthia who began breaking out when she became pregnant with her first child! Started seeing immediate results and was able to get her acne under control and switch over to our Redefine Line
2nd Picture is of my friend Mariah who recently started on the Unblemish Line and within just 3 weeks was seeing great results and decided to become a consultant as well because so many people were commenting on the changes they were seeing in her skin!

Amber Tenery Dawes's photo.

What is your skincare type?  Here is a FREE APP to see what products you should be using to give yourself amazing skin. Questions? Contact me @ Rodan + Fields® 

by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)