Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Product Samples

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

Sooo I have a friend that always leaves reviews or emails for everything.

she calls the companies or e mails them to tell them what she thinks about their product and in return she gets crazy amount of coupons freebies gift cards etc. I asked her how do you get all of this and she simply said oh I called Huggies told them I absolutely love their diapers or pampers and said they are leaking to much or baby bottles or pacifiers whatever it may be. She also if she's having a hard time with her toddler liking a sippy cup or something will call or e mail companies and say she's bought many which she has and wanted to know if they could send her a sample and coupons if she liked it she could continue with their product.

Has anyone done this before? I'm thinking about trying it it'll be interesting to see what companies have the best customer service and if we can get good samples that easily or is she just so lucky.

ill post my findings if anyone wants to do the same!

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CowgirlSoldier
by Dee on Aug. 9, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Seventh Generation won't send coupons or samples. They were rude when I asked. Just FYI . 

Sahaira
by Michelle on Aug. 10, 2015 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

See that just makes me not want to shop with them. I contacted advent and they said they are sending me a bottle in the mail to try, kinda neat.

Bayareamommy510
by on Aug. 11, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Wow this is interesting. I might look into this some more too. I might try the advent. I have wanted to try their bottles but they are not cheap.

Cmyfantasyworld
by Christine on Aug. 11, 2015 at 7:47 PM

That is neat and makes sound business sense. I dont have have the time or energy to email the companies as the semester is about to start. I still need to get the kids ready for back to school.... only a short time left. 

MamaJ123
by Jenny on Aug. 13, 2015 at 9:44 AM
My sister does that all the time. She got baby onesies from gerber once. If you use the passcode ENBABY on nursingpillow.com you can get a free one of any style or color. I get samples of diapers from pampers every month I already have about 10 I think just from that. It's pretty neat.
Sharkgirl7
by Heather on Aug. 13, 2015 at 6:00 PM

I"ve heard of this for coupons. I don't remember where I found the website on it though. I should email the companies I like =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)