Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working out

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone working out? 

i started doing 45 minutes on the excersize bike with moderate resistance. I usually just sit on my phone while I'm biking away and don't really notice too much discomfort - when I do I turn the resistance down. I'm honestly not really in to it to keep toned, more so to help with labour and get things down below with my no.2 issues moving. Usually my dog is on the treadmil near me (have to tire the pup out somehow!!) so I have a work out buddy.

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Oliviajayne
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:06 PM
I work out everyday.
I cop some filthy looks in the gym but I don't over do it or anything I know all my limits and I have a prenatal personal trainer to help also
LibraBalance
by Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 7:34 AM
Nope. I'm lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3inTN
by Barbie on Oct. 10, 2015 at 8:26 AM
I walk my daughter to and from school, 3 days a week (my husband walks her the other 2 days). That's 2 miles a day.
Bayareamommy510
by on Oct. 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM

I am usually on my feet a lot of the day anyway, but I take sporadic walks through the day. We also usually try to take short walks at night since the weather is nice. I dont over due it though since my back is so messed up and if I walk too much Ill start cramping. I really wanted to do pregnancy yoga. I heard it would really help me with my hips and lower back issues during labor. 

MamaJ123
by Jenny on Oct. 15, 2015 at 8:57 AM
I go to the community center's gym……once a month
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)