Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping problems?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

I find myself up late past anyone else, I can't get comfortable it seems, my back hurts when I'm laying in bed.

and I generally don't sleep good yet I'm tired ? Lol 

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bananas2u
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM
Hate when that happens! I have actually had a good week, this week. Not sure why or what changed. I cant get down or up off the floor without help these days, already!. And even getting off the couch is a chore. But I've been able to get comfortable more!
Maybe, even though I still have crazy movement in my pelvis, baby is moving out of it; making my stomach get in the way more, but it be more comfortable to sit or lay down on my side.
momof3inTN
by Barbie on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:48 AM
It seems like the only time I want to sleep on my stomach, is when I'm pregnant. LOL It feels like the only comfy position but my bump is getting on the way. I was up for awhile last night, after everyone else was asleep and snoring.
xasasa
by Charlene on Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:01 AM

I usually do not have a problem going to sleep. But it seems that I am the most thirsty at night so I wake up several times to pee. I also had a couple of night that I would wake up in the middle of the night with a growling tummy so I finally got so light, quick items that I can have a midnight snack.

LibraBalance
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Im up every 30 min a hour tossing and turning bc I'm uncomfortable or I have to pee. I'm so tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJ123
by Jenny on Oct. 11, 2015 at 3:53 PM
I'm awake alot through the night because some little kiddos are moving around so Much I'm my uterus lol.
MrsKH
by Kara on Oct. 11, 2015 at 9:34 PM
This is me

Quoting LibraBalance: Im up every 30 min a hour tossing and turning bc I'm uncomfortable or I have to pee. I'm so tired.
Bayareamommy510
by on Oct. 14, 2015 at 12:05 AM

I am up pretty late too. Usually when I am just about to lay down and relax I start wanting a snack. haha then I drink a lot of water, then I am up and down all night going to the bathroom. LOL. A lot of times by mid day I am taking a nap haha 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)