Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group seems much more active awesome

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

I remember a bit ago we were all saying how the group seems not as active and everything and how we all were going to put some more effort into it. When I log on now there is new posts and several of them every day.

i personally am loving it! Ladies are getting social and opening up and posting a lot more this is certainly one of my favorite groups not only because we are all sharing similar and special moments together in the ( virtual world "online" ) but because this group is certainly full of very nice wonderful ladies.

i haven't seen negativity or drama and honestly in my opinion that's a bit rare almost every other group I am in I find some kind of post and comments that makes my eyes pop out haha.

love you girls and am glad this group is growing (some new faces and ladies lately) but also growing not in just numbers but closer in friendship as well!

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bananas2u
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:42 AM
I noticed that too! I actually feel less active than I was. I am on reading everything, but haven't been commenting on everything like I did before.
But I've been working really hard on my 2 year old with his new found love of hitting, throwing, kicking, and refusing to listen. I think I just got tired of not being able to finish my comments because he'd be getting into trouble again!
momof3inTN
by Barbie on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:46 AM
I've been trying to post and comment more. I'm so busy with kids and orders sometimes I don't get here as much as I want.
DJWCK
by Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 6:56 PM

It's busier but not nearly as busy as my group from when I was pregnant with DD. I admittedly sort of miss it!

Britania
by Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 1:29 AM
I'm also very busy as I'm a homeschooling mom of 4 kids 7 and under. I've been sick this pregnancy too. :(. I love logging on here though and catching up on things in the group.
Cmyfantasyworld
by Christine on Oct. 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM

It did get busier for a bit there, seems to have died down a bit. My due date group with my dd 5 years ago was quite a bit more active than this one. It was nice, but to be honest... I have been so busy with my 3 kids, my pets, and college that I do not really have the time to get on as much as I would like. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)