Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did your SO react to feeling the baby move?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
Does your baby stop kicking when someone touches your belly? Has SO been able to feel it? If so, how did he react?
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommabearto6
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:47 PM

This is baby #6 and my hubby has never really been into any of it. He feels it then moves quickly. He only feels it like once or twice a pregnancy. I hope your husband is thrilled

Oliviajayne
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Df absolutely loves it when baby kicks
I don't really let many other people have a feel though
MamaJ123
by Jenny on Nov. 2, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Dh has only felt him once =( but I think he likes it.
Wldntulike2no
by Member on Nov. 2, 2015 at 12:29 PM
His eyes light up and he smiles so big. He loves making our lil man kick and move around lots. He kisses and talks to my belly lots too!!! This is our third baby but first boy. Hes always been an amazing dad since even before meeting them but he tells our son his hopes dreams and plans for him. Liam is definately gonna be a daddys boy ;)
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2015 at 2:17 PM
Dh loves it, I've gotten into the habit when at home of telling him when she kicks so he can put his hand on my belly, sometimes he will start moving my belly around (pushing from side to side gently) to try and get her to move. The other night she was nestled by my hip and he felt her move a leg or an arm and he pushed back at her and she moved away lol
CMLittle719
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Everytime I would feel him with my own hand, I would pull my DH hand quick and he would move to the back or stop every time!!! Happened like 5x.. So one monring he just wrapped his arm around me and rested his had on my belly and he asked if he just moved I'm like yup haha.. He didn't really react much just a big smile on his face. Haven't had a chance to get him to feel him again since, but I'm sure there will be other times he feels him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)