Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those with 2 or more

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
When you had your second child, how was the transition for your first born? Ben will turn 3 11 days after this baby is born.
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bcoll
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:20 PM
My first two are twins. Here's a bump.
momof3inTN
by Barbie on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It wasn't bad for us. The little ones always want to help with the new baby like bringing diapers and singing and being mini mommy's helpers. Our younger kids will be 4 and 2 when this baby is born (our other kids will be 16, 14 and 9).
mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
When I dd my son was 11 months,so it was kinda hard cause 2 in diaper and he still wanted attention but with DS now 3,I think it'll be better cause he has 6 older siblings to occupy his time and I'll let him help to bring the diaper or hold the bottle for feedings,pat her back to help burp so he won't feel left behind and being the big brother to help.
Sahaira
by Michelle on Oct. 30, 2015 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine was semi hard they are 19 months apart. My son went backwards a bit wanting to be more like a baby. I had started potty training when i was on maternity leave when the baby was born he didn't want to anymore. Wanted a bottle back, etc but I tried to focus on how he's a BIG boy now and how proud I am of all of his accomplishments got him involved in helping me around the house and etc made him feel extra special .

hip2it
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Ds was 2 1/2 when dd was born. He didn't pay her much attention until she was crawling and taking his toys.
mommatobe8.15
by Joie on Oct. 31, 2015 at 6:01 PM
Ds was about 2 1/2 when my second was born. He loved her to pieces and the transition went really well for us! When this one is born, ds will be 6 and dd will be 4. I think they will both be great little helpers!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)