Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dropped!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:38 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have been slowly dropping for a few weeks now, but bam!
Blue shirt was 3 days ago. brown shirt, today.I actually noticed friday, just looking down. was talking to my friend today about it, so decided to take a picture of it to compair. I was shocked at the difference!

do you have any pictures to show how much you have dropped?
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't dropped that much but my belly seem a little lower.But probably won't get any lower until after labor starts if I go before c section.
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Such a cute baby bump. I haven't dropped at all I don't think. I will try to get a comparison pic sometime today
bananas2u
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 9:22 AM
why do you think it won't drop more? just curious, never heard anyone say that before. my first pregnancy I dropped all at once. it was around 37 weeks. I didn't slowly drop like I did this time, before a big drop.

Quoting mekagirl33: I haven't dropped that much but my belly seem a little lower.But probably won't get any lower until after labor starts if I go before c section.
bananas2u
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 9:26 AM
I didn't slowly drop with my first. it was all at once around 37 weeks. and I think the only reason I remember is because I didn't get one stretch mark until I dropped. lol

Quoting want2bmommy86: Such a cute baby bump. I haven't dropped at all I don't think. I will try to get a comparison pic sometime today
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Lol that's what I've been told, and yelled at on the mom confessions group (their are some mean woman on that group) when I asked how to get baby to drop. Most of them said their first didn't drop until either right before labor or a couple of weeks before.
So I've got awhile yet I guess lol
As for stretch marks, I've got a lot through this pregnancy lol but I don't mind them one bit, I call them my mommy marks when my dh makes a comment about them lol. He laughs at them mostly, not in a mean way just he thinks it's funny how big I'm getting lol

Quoting bananas2u: I didn't slowly drop with my first. it was all at once around 37 weeks. and I think the only reason I remember is because I didn't get one stretch mark until I dropped. lol

Quoting want2bmommy86: Such a cute baby bump. I haven't dropped at all I don't think. I will try to get a comparison pic sometime today
bananas2u
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 9:44 AM
yeah, the moms confessions group is mean. I go on their for entertainment, but very very rarely do I post anything in anyway. I don't got time to argue with people that I don't even know. lol

yeah, I don't really mind the stretchmarks. some days, while I wasn't pregnant, they made me feel ugly. I use to wear belly shirts all the time before ds was born (even while pregnant with him) and afterwards I didnt. but I think it was mainly because of the baby pouch. if I had worked out and toned, I probably would have been fine.
I plan on doing a lot of working out and toning again after this baby is born. by the time I got pregnant again, I was so upset with myself for how I let myself go. I'm just hoping this winter is really short. and spring is here by my 6 week appt, so I can start walking. I don't know how often I could make it to the gym with dhs schedule.

Quoting want2bmommy86: Lol that's what I've been told, and yelled at on the mom confessions group (their are some mean woman on that group) when I asked how to get baby to drop. Most of them said their first didn't drop until either right before labor or a couple of weeks before.
As for stretch marks, I've got a lot through this pregnancy lol but I don't mind them one bit, I call them my mommy marks when my dh makes a comment about them lol. He laughs at them mostly, not in a mean way just he thinks it's funny how big I'm getting lol

Quoting bananas2u: I didn't slowly drop with my first. it was all at once around 37 weeks. and I think the only reason I remember is because I didn't get one stretch mark until I dropped. lol

want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 9:59 AM
Definitely not posting on there anymore lol

That's my plan also is to start getting into shape and loosing weight after baby is here and doc gives me the ok, Dh plans on doing it with me lol he says now that we are going to have a baby we need to get healthy and in shape so we can be here as long as possible for her.

Quoting bananas2u: yeah, the moms confessions group is mean. I go on their for entertainment, but very very rarely do I post anything in anyway. I don't got time to argue with people that I don't even know. lol

yeah, I don't really mind the stretchmarks. some days, while I wasn't pregnant, they made me feel ugly. I use to wear belly shirts all the time before ds was born (even while pregnant with him) and afterwards I didnt. but I think it was mainly because of the baby pouch. if I had worked out and toned, I probably would have been fine.
I plan on doing a lot of working out and toning again after this baby is born. by the time I got pregnant again, I was so upset with myself for how I let myself go. I'm just hoping this winter is really short. and spring is here by my 6 week appt, so I can start walking. I don't know how often I could make it to the gym with dhs schedule.

Quoting want2bmommy86: Lol that's what I've been told, and yelled at on the mom confessions group (their are some mean woman on that group) when I asked how to get baby to drop. Most of them said their first didn't drop until either right before labor or a couple of weeks before.

bananas2u
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
that's awesome he'll do it with you. dh works out during down times at work. lol. he'll randomly go on walks with me I'm sure, but to actually go to a gym, we'd need someone to watch the kids, and we don't have anyone :p

Quoting want2bmommy86: Definitely not posting on there anymore lol

That's my plan also is to start getting into shape and loosing weight after baby is here and doc gives me the ok, Dh plans on doing it with me lol he says now that we are going to have a baby we need to get healthy and in shape so we can be here as long as possible for her.

Quoting bananas2u: yeah, the moms confessions group is mean. I go on their for entertainment, but very very rarely do I post anything in anyway. I don't got time to argue with people that I don't even know. lol

mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 1:24 PM
Quoting bananas2u: why do you think it won't drop more? just curious, never heard anyone say that before. my first pregnancy I dropped all at once. it was around 37 weeks. I didn't slowly drop like I did this time, before a big drop.

Quoting mekagirl33: I haven't dropped that much but my belly seem a little lower.But probably won't get any lower until after labor starts if I go before c section.
The only time I noticed my belly dropped fully was with DS my first after that it's right around labor or like a couple days before I don't know why,I stayed high until then that's how I knew labor was near.
LibraBalance
by Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
It's pretty common for babies not to drop until labor starts for 2+ births. I have noticed baby has gotten lower but hasn't "dropped"

Quoting mekagirl33:
Quoting bananas2u: why do you think it won't drop more? just curious, never heard anyone say that before. my first pregnancy I dropped all at once. it was around 37 weeks. I didn't slowly drop like I did this time, before a big drop.

The only time I noticed my belly dropped fully was with DS my first after that it's right around labor or like a couple days before I don't know why,I stayed high until then that's how I knew labor was near.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)