Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share what your SO thinks about breastfeeding?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
What does your SO think about breastfeeding? Was he breastfed as a child? Do you think you'll have the support you need?
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xasasa
by Charlene on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:25 AM
LOL! I never gave him the option. Told him it is cheaper and better for baby and me so we are doing it.
hip2it
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Dh didn't have an opinion until he saw the price of formula, then he was very for breastfeeding. I had a lot of problems with our 2 year old due to a tongue tie. Mastitis twice, multiple cligs, cracked and bleeding nipples, all in the first two weeks until it was revised. He was very, "if you want to quit, you can quit, I'll go get formula right now."

Basicalky, dh has his own opinions, but is supportive in whatever I'm doing.
LibraBalance
by Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:49 PM
He is very pro breastfeeding and no formula, as am I. He is super supportive and pushed me ( in a loving way) when I wanted to give up at times with ds. It's so much easier having a supportive partner!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:51 PM
I told Dh I was going to breastfeed, he just said ok if that's what you want to do and that was the end of the discussion until he asked if I was going to pump also so he would get to feed baby too, I said of course because I have to eventually go back to work so she's going to need to take a bottle also.
Oliviajayne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:51 PM
He's very supportive and is all for me breastfeeding. We never really had a big discussion about it.
Britania
by Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 8:59 AM
It's free food for baby. He's all for it. Haha! He used to feel uncomfortable with me feeding baby around our older kids, but he got over that 2 babies ago. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)