• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C-Section Moms

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
My due date is 2/10 However I found out last week that my baby is breech. I have an appointment tomorrow and my dr doesnt to attempt to turn baby. I know tomorrow he will be scheduling a c section but i honestly want to wait until labor starts on its on and see if she turns on her own. If i do end up having a csection i am really afraid and not knowledgeable of the process. I have no idea what to expect or how the healing process will go. Im most worried because i have nerve damage already in my back from getting epidurals during prior vaginal deliveries and wanted to give birth naturally this time...not to mention i have a two year old to manage during my healing process...
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsKH
by Kara on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm having a repeat c-section in 9 days. I didn't think it was bad at all the first time. I know everyone has a different experience but don't freak yourself out. If you want to wait for labor to start, run it by the doctor. I know they say babies can change position at anytime!
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:22 PM
http://spinningbabies.com/

Someone shared this with me, I also heard it on a few vlogs. It's supposed to a natural way of getting baby to turn.
mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:42 PM
Don't get so worked up about it I too wanted to labor first before I did my c- section and I got my wish only I didn't get one in the end my second wish so anuthing can happen.My first section it was an emergency and quite scary and the healing was horrible but the second one was planned and much smoother,recovery was nothong .Baby girl was breech too but turned on her own don't know when. Relax everything will be alright voice your concern with doc at appt and hopefully you can get your wish.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)