Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start the new year off working at home! Join for FREE!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views

Have you searched and searched? Have you been scammed? Have you been dissatisfied with your current job/business?  I may have a solution for you.  I found and easy, legit, and fun way to be able to stay home with my kids, and I didn't have to spend a fortune. I started for FREE!!! Yup, FREE!!! And I do it all from the comfort of my own home, on my computer and work whenever I want.

DiamondCreek Candles has a very affordable program for you to be able to work from home, and spend more time with your family. Christmas is coming and you can give the gift of candles and/or working from home. How amazing is that??!!

Start with our FREE trial offer. NO CC REQUIRED! We offer great plans with fantastic opportunities for individuals to earn commissions, up to 6 levels, for a very attractive LOW monthly cost of ONLY $5.00 AFTER your FREE trial offer. You choose where to go after your free trial; either cancel or choose from our 3 monthly plans:

1. Silver: $5/mo.
  2. Gold: $9.98/mo
  3. Platinum: $29.99/mo
  • Have your own website,
  • Carry no inventory,
  • No monthly quotas,
  • Stock no products and much, much more!
  • Parties are up to you....not required

With all three plans you will earn (6) levels of commissions for your retail sales and your downlines retail sales. We offer 20% - 10% - 2% - 2% - 5% - and another 2% at level 6 On your downlines personal purchases we offer commissions to you based at 5% on two levels.

Click on the banner to learn more

All DiamondCreek Candles are made with a soy/vegetable blend and a zinc wick, so there's no tunneling, no soot and no wasted wax. Just perfect scents that are safe for the environment and safe for you.

Alissa Russell

Independent Rep. for DiamondCreek Candles

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)