Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If someone can help...(Looking for work!)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Hello I am Corrine..I will be 24 at the end of this month...I am married with 2 kids of my own and a step son as well...We are wanting to get out on our own now but we need about an extra $150-$200 a month...i know that is petty cash to most but to me it means a home of our own...i am currently doing Cashcrate but i make $20 every 2 months pretty much so this definately will not make it happen...I have been checking Chacha everyday but they still are not hiring...I really need something I can do from home...I do not want to sell anything...I live in a very small town with not many people so selling is hard to do here...If you have any ideas please let me know...I like GOOD GPT or PTC or PTR sites but I cant seem to find any good ones...I have tried Helium and it takes to long to get anywhere on there so that Isn't working for me either...I can type well, I am smart and reliable...I am tutoring 2 kids right now but that is just $15 here and there when they need help on their homework...Please let me know if anyone can help...I would really appreciate it...As I said I am only looking for about $50/week...

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)