Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else having trouble sleeping?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM
  • 16 Replies

I just find it impossible to get comfortable. I get too hot, too cold, I toss and turn and nothing feels good. I wake up and my back hurts in ways I didn't know it could hurt and my bed was amazing my last pregnancy, so I don't know why I'm struggling with my back so much this pregnancy during sleep.

UGH!

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Me !! Either my back hurts or I have to pee. Hot n cold too
BabiesAre2Sweet
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here :( so restless every night now. I have to get my dh to rub my lower back to help ease the pain.
meghs82285
by Meghan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
If I sit still too long I fall asleep. But I have been waking up before my alarm every morning and staring at at the ceiling.
CassaNova
by Cassie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Yes most nights! I feel like I'm scared for when we get big, I shouldn't be this uncomfortable while I sleep yet! I'm also having nightmares most nights that are god awfulllll like planes going down I'm trying to save my children it's the worst. Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep because of that. Maybe this will get better? Lol I don't have much hope for that it all just gets BIG from here ha
kajira
by Emma on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I've never been so uncomfortable so early before.

Quoting CassaNova: Yes most nights! I feel like I'm scared for when we get big, I shouldn't be this uncomfortable while I sleep yet! I'm also having nightmares most nights that are god awfulllll like planes going down I'm trying to save my children it's the worst. Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep because of that. Maybe this will get better? Lol I don't have much hope for that it all just gets BIG from here ha

CassaNova
by Cassie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Same. And it's really only when I sleep. These babies are grounded when they come out! Lol 😆

Quoting kajira:

I've never been so uncomfortable so early before.

Quoting CassaNova: Yes most nights! I feel like I'm scared for when we get big, I shouldn't be this uncomfortable while I sleep yet! I'm also having nightmares most nights that are god awfulllll like planes going down I'm trying to save my children it's the worst. Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep because of that. Maybe this will get better? Lol I don't have much hope for that it all just gets BIG from here ha

MinglingMom
by Casey on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! Between the sweating to the point that I have to get up and change and then I also have to get up to pee constantly, I have moments where I can't turn my brain back off and go back to sleep. It's makes functioning at work very difficult some days.

Babes2626
by Joanie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I was just talking about this with my husband this morning. I just don't get it I have never been this uncomfortable or just couldn't sleep this early an any of my pregnancies! My last one I sleep fantastic, like a log really until the day before I had him. 

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I wake up every night between 2 and 3 and have to pee. Then I can't get back to sleep for 1-3 hours. Some nights I'm also starving. I toss and turn all night, usually I just get too hot, and sweaty, but I shouldn't be hot because its not hot here.

I was thinking the same thing, its too early to be uncomfortable. The last couple months ought to be interesting...
hiraeth
by Megan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I hurt constantly when trying to sleep. Tossing and turning, just aching all the time. Our bed was new at the beginning of March so I don't know why.

I'm having the temperature problems also, enough so that I have started making the bed with different blankets on my side vs my DH's side so I can cocoon or kick off without bugging him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)