Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
Morning sickness and exhaustion should be winding down as you end the first trimester. Who's feeling a little better?
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hiraeth
by Megan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:11 PM
I feel like having a big class of something highly caffinated. But I went cold turkey on caffeine when I got that positive pregnancy test. I used to be a caffeine abuser and now I daydream of it.
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM
Besides having s cold. I'm sick to my stomach all day and keep keep and food or liquid. Down so glad I go to the docs tommrow
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:04 PM
I'm feeling OK. Finally 12 weeks today. I've still been nauseous in the evenings and I'm tired all the time!
Also, over the past week or so I've started getting light headed. Just about every day, sometimes more than once a day. Its not from being hungry or standing up too fast, it just happens sometimes. I do notice it more when I've been doing more (like walking at the fair) but it happens at any other time too.
incheck4real
by Mandy on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:57 PM

I feel tired still though some days are better than others. I pee 500 times per day and my emotions are CRAZY!!!!

CassaNova
by Cassie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:06 PM
Oh my goodness girl have some caffeine! It is beyond ok in moderation. Especially as far along as you are☺️

Quoting hiraeth: I feel like having a big class of something highly caffinated. But I went cold turkey on caffeine when I got that positive pregnancy test. I used to be a caffeine abuser and now I daydream of it.
hiraeth
by Megan on Oct. 9, 2015 at 5:20 PM
My worry though is the addiction! I have been doing so good with healthy eating (since I am overweight) I worry that going back would be a slippery slope that would lead me back to the soda machine and empty calories and caffeine! Right now I allow myself 1 or 2 caffeine free root beers a week. Otherwise, it is bunches of ice water, small lemonades, or small glasses of juice!

Quoting CassaNova: Oh my goodness girl have some caffeine! It is beyond ok in moderation. Especially as far along as you are☺️

Quoting hiraeth: I feel like having a big class of something highly caffinated. But I went cold turkey on caffeine when I got that positive pregnancy test. I used to be a caffeine abuser and now I daydream of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)