Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little worried

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
My prenatal appointment is on oct 14th but Im so worried something is wrong I can't shake the feeling. I no longer feel pregnant and it worries me. I just need some reassurance ladies please. TIA

On the bright side my daughter came over to me with a toy baby bottle and tried to feed the baby through my belly button
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:16 PM
That's so cute about your daughter!

Have you had any cramping or anything? Anything that's really making you worry or just a feeling? I've read to repeat to yourself "today I am pregnant" and that's supposed to help. Right now, you are pregnant. Hopefully this next week flies by and your appointment comes quickly!
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:37 PM
I have had some cramping but have not had any blood or anything. It's probably me being paranoid. Thanks for the advice I will try it

Quoting TJandKarasMom: That's so cute about your daughter!

Have you had any cramping or anything? Anything that's really making you worry or just a feeling? I've read to repeat to yourself "today I am pregnant" and that's supposed to help. Right now, you are pregnant. Hopefully this next week flies by and your appointment comes quickly!
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
kajira
by Emma on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:36 PM

awww your daughter is so sweet, i'm sure everything will be fine, but if your worried as your doctor to fit you in sooner.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:01 PM
They are closed tomorrow so I dont know if they would. Just trying to breathe now and relax. Thanks

Quoting kajira:

awww your daughter is so sweet, i'm sure everything will be fine, but if your worried as your doctor to fit you in sooner.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
incheck4real
by Mandy on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:44 PM

I know what it's like to have those worries. Just try to relax and keep your mind off of it the best way you can.

Andrea0412us
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Believe me, if it wasn't for my belly and hunger, I wouldn't feel preggo anymore either! Keep in mind that symptoms often ease off during the second trimester, and most women begin feeling "normal" again.
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:23 PM
Thanks I'm trying too

Quoting incheck4real:

I know what it's like to have those worries. Just try to relax and keep your mind off of it the best way you can.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Thanks I will try to remember that.

Quoting Andrea0412us: Believe me, if it wasn't for my belly and hunger, I wouldn't feel preggo anymore either! Keep in mind that symptoms often ease off during the second trimester, and most women begin feeling "normal" again.
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Tay06
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:17 AM
Some days I feel the same way. Don't panic yet.
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:58 AM
I'm trying not too I have until Wednesday before I go to the doctor. I'm trying to breathe and relax until then.

Quoting Tay06: Some days I feel the same way. Don't panic yet.
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)