Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any bigger bellies out there

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

Any other big belly mamas....18 weeks and my boobs were bigger than my belly before i got pregnany and even they have grown....comes with having so many....i had a first time mom mad at me for being bigger than her and she was a month and a half ahead of me

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luckyinlife
by Christina on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Mobile Photo

This was me last week :-)
CassaNova
by Cassie on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Mobile Photo

Mine is definitely a growin haha as is everything else. Haha this is kinda a weird shot but I'm on my way to work and belly is there for sure!
Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:23 PM

Mobile Photo

This was me LAST week at 19 weeks lol
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:57 PM

I'm showing just enough lol.  *I* still think it is questionable (is she pregnant or did she just eat too many burgers?).  Hubby says it depends on the top I'm wearing, so I am sticking with empire waist tops or maternity tops so I actually look pregnant lol.  I'll try to add a pic...

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Mobile Photo

Sorry had to go on my phone to do a picture. This is 17 weeks last Thursday.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I'm showing just enough lol.  *I* still think it is questionable (is she pregnant or did she just eat too many burgers?).  Hubby says it depends on the top I'm wearing, so I am sticking with empire waist tops or maternity tops so I actually look pregnant lol.  I'll try to add a pic...

terilynn0927
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:55 PM

I feel like I start showing the minute I find out I'm pregnant. With my oldest, I didn't start showing until I was almost 7 months along. Right now I feel like I have a beach ball under my shirt that is slowly inflating lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)