Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Put your uterus away!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband gets so weirded out by kicks and stuff, he likes to pretend there's nothing going on until around 37 weeks and then he asks me every 5 minutes what's going on. I was trying to show him where the baby was today because he(?) was balled up and noticeable. He looked over and yelled "put your uterus away!" Haaaahahahaha

Anyone else's other halves weirded out by the kicking and feeling of the baby?
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luckyinlife
by Christina on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, yes and no. It weirs him out but he enjoys feeling the baby at the same time. As long as the baby doesn't start kicking during sex we are OK.
kajira
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
haha, that's funny, but mine LOVES touching my belly and the baby and all the parts of it. But I think losing one of our babies at 3 weeks old has made him clingier and more attentive during the pregnancy stage since it was the result of a premature birth and a hospital infection that caused us to lose him. My husband's been pretty on top of things this pregnancy to keep me healthy and be a part of things this time.
meghs82285
by Meghan on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg he would never have sex with me while pregnant again! Hahaha

Quoting luckyinlife: Lol, yes and no. It weirs him out but he enjoys feeling the baby at the same time. As long as the baby doesn't start kicking during sex we are OK.
meghs82285
by Meghan on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:00 PM
That's definitely understandable!

Quoting kajira: haha, that's funny, but mine LOVES touching my belly and the baby and all the parts of it. But I think losing one of our babies at 3 weeks old has made him clingier and more attentive during the pregnancy stage since it was the result of a premature birth and a hospital infection that caused us to lose him. My husband's been pretty on top of things this pregnancy to keep me healthy and be a part of things this time.
Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Lol nope, my bf is actualy amused because i get really excited lol but its because i think my anterior placenta has moved up and out of the way since im feeling it more
incheck4real
by Mandy on Nov. 17, 2015 at 1:45 AM
My husband loves it. He wants to know every time I feel the baby move.
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Nov. 17, 2015 at 5:40 AM
Haha that's funny! This is our first together but he hasn't been super interested in trying to feel it because it's just inside right now. He's not worded it by it, though I agree he would be if it happened during sex!
terilynn0927
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 2:16 PM

With our first he was wierded out by it. Now that we're expecting our 5th (my 6th) he enjoys it. 

Tay06
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 3:49 PM

My SO is the opposite.  I have woken up to my SO trying to feel the baby move lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)