Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What really makes you upset these days?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM
  • 6 Replies
If you are irritable, what makes you the most upset? Your SO? Other kids? Money? Too much to do? Tired?
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luckyinlife
by Christina on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:17 PM
My house constantly being a wreck. No matter how much I clean I have 3 young kids behind me destroying the house. DH surprised me by cleaning the living room, but as soon as I got home he stopped what he was doing and sat around the rest of the day. I love him for his occasional cleaning spurts, but if he would just help for 30 minutes everyday shit wouldn't pile up.

I am stressed about money and our midwife will barely be half paid off assuming this baby makes it to 40 weeks. Fortunately she is a friend and as long as I keep paying her what I can its OK. I will be paying her until June at this rate. And that bothers the crap out of me because I don't like being indebted to a friend and have never not had my midwife paid up by birth. Or at least mostly paid off.

I will be happy to have the baby soon. I know I am being a super bitch lately.
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:44 PM
Everything and everyone. I honestly just want to be left alone and want a medium pizza to my self with a cherry Pepsi and just cry it out.
lmp824
by Laura on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:58 PM
Someone stole my good chocolate out of my desk at work last night. I teach and there is an after school program and I bet it was one of the kids. I was so pissed I went to the bathroom and cried then came back to my room and went crazy cleaning my classroom. I'm still pissed about it. Lol
Black13Run4it
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:40 PM

almost everything! But mostly my 3-year-old this last month he just gets on my nerves all the time in makes me want to run away until this baby is born!

waitingforluna
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:08 PM

absolutely anything  i cried for half hour because DH ate all the pickled eggs 

i don't like pickled eggs 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:18 PM
These days most everything makes me irritable. I feel so bad. My patience level so low with my husband and son. So I try and take a deep breath when I feel it coming on. I cry over everything. I'm ready to have this baby and to start feeling better again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)