Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's here!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:35 PM
  • 26 Replies
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So right after I took my picture for the bump post contractions got so intense. I was still skeptical it was the real deal so we went to bed. I couldn't sleep through such intensity so I rocked in my rocking chair. At 2am I knew it had to be it. We called my sister over to watch my kids and then headed to the hospital. Got there at 3:20 and was dilated to a 6. I got into my room and continued to rock through contractions. At 4:15 my water broke and I had to push. A nurse ran in and he was born in the same contraction that broke my water. It was so fast and crazy. I've never delivered in one push like that, or had my water break naturally. It was amazing. I think gravity really helped move things along fast.
He's a little guy, 6 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches long. So hairy like a little monkey 😆
I'm so tired from not any sleep; it's 7:30 am here now. Trying to sneak a nap in before my kids come visit at 9.
Can't wait to continue watching this board and seeing all of your birth stories!
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luckyinlife
by Christina on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! Congratulations! I didn't want to be rude but you looked like you were going into labor soon. That hellish, I will stab you if you get to close look! How exciting, he is adorable!
luckyinlife
by Christina on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:41 PM
What is his name?
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
to cute :)
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my goodness so cute !! Congratulations !
marilyn623
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!! Congrats! Glad all went well!
CassaNova
by Cassie on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw congrats he is precious!!! So happy it went relatively smooth and quick! Get rest mama!
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahaha!! They is exactly how I felt.
And no name yet! We can't decide 😳

Quoting luckyinlife: Haha! Congratulations! I didn't want to be rude but you looked like you were going into labor soon. That hellish, I will stab you if you get to close look! How exciting, he is adorable!
ZiemMya2
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! He's adorable.
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha you definitely had that look!

He really is adorable. Its kind of nice it was so quick! I hope you get a nap in and keep napping while he is!

You'll settle on a name, don't stress about it. Do they have rules there about naming before you go home or anything?

Quoting mychinababy: Ahaha!! They is exactly how I felt.
And no name yet! We can't decide 😳

Quoting luckyinlife: Haha! Congratulations! I didn't want to be rude but you looked like you were going into labor soon. That hellish, I will stab you if you get to close look! How exciting, he is adorable!
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

He's adorable!!! I'm glad you are doing so well and he is too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)