Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

End of pregnancy neuroticness!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone else get restless, and go between feeling restless and like you HAVE to do SOMETHING (cleaning, shopping, nesting urgesssssss for real!) and fatigue where you can't keep your eyes open and you take mid afternoon (or morning) naps and can't even help it?

What about the slight moodswings where you're happy one minute, then so crampy and have so much pressure down there the next, that you want to sit down and cry because you know you have *weeks* of this to go! LOL

What do YOU do to cope with end of pregnancy crazies :P

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
waitingforluna
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant stop cleaning i havent been able to sleep for days  so at  3 am im cleaning the house  luckily  i can hoover and not wake anyone up

at 4am i was painting   the kitchen 

BabiesAre2Sweet
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg!! I'm going through this right now and it's exhausting! I don't remember if it was this bad in my previous pregnancies. I have yet to find out how to battle this end of pregnancy craziness.
marilyn623
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm just an emotional basket case lol. Everything makes me offended and/or cry.
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
All I want to do is prep for baby. And mood swings making my hubby crazy one min I'm good laughing next I'm bitchy lol. Plus I can't sit still I don't wanna be at home. Since I'll be home a lot very soon after my c section
Black13Run4it
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh the pressure on my cervix is killing me! My husband seeing me wincing in pain and starts to freak "are you going in to labor!" And all a can say is no my vagina just hurts! That shuts him up pretty quick lol. The cleaning mood hits me every other day lol like today the house needs to be cleaned but i dont want to tomorrow I'll probably deep clean something lol
BoogaBooBaby
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm to the point I'm in so much pain from the sciatica plus pressure/random sharp stabbing pains that I have no energy. I can't get up and do stuff because it's hurts so bad after 10 mins. I get all crampy and it hurts to sit, stand and even lay down. BH are getting more frequent and intense but nothing actually happens. :( I want to do stuff but if I do i end up hurting so I try to avoid it.
Tay06
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I reorganized our bedroom finally Friday and now SO is mounting the flat screens to the walls we want them on. I think he panicked when I told him I was dilating because he suddenly got a ton done this weekend.
meghs82285
by Meghan on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm just so tired all the time! There's so much I WANT to do, but none of it's getting done. I've been trying to fold the same load of laundry since I woke up and it's just not happening.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! I'm a ball full of emotions. I've been feeling extremely restless recently. Cleaning everything in sight. Wired but exhausted at the same time. I hate these last few weeks because I feel so out of control of my body and feelings.
hiraeth
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been feeling very anxious about well everything recently.  Yesterday DH finally put the crib together, and I over did it between house chores and getting the crib all set after it was assembled.  I felt like I didn't do that much, but the rest of the day I was in such pain (felt like my tailbone was broken!) and slightly nauseous.  I have enough basics to get by, but mentally I just feel like I am not going to be the least bit prepared.  Just anxiety, but I wish I knew how to make it go away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)